Get Premium to hide all ads
17.03.2021 - 12:47
I present here my new card, freshly created.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle of England !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game theme: Medieval. (Standard map only, I will work on the scenario afterwards).

●Map detail:

60 Countries, 240 cities, including 45 in additional cities (not shown in the image above).

English: 20 Countries, Factions = Anglo Danes - Anglo Saxons - Norse Gaels - Scots - Welsh

French: 16 Countries, Factions = Franks - Normans - Magyars - Francs Anjou

Vikings: 16 Countries, Factions = Danish Viking - Icelandic Viking - Norse Viking - Joms Viking

Celts: 8 Countries, Factions = Irish - Bretons

Each faction in the game has the same number of countries, the same number of cities per country and reinforcements, perfect fairness.

●Income:

The income is the same for Capitals with the same number of units and type of cities with the same name.

Capital 10 units = 300
Capital 8 units = 200
Capital 7 units = 150

Port = 100
Village = 75
Camp = 50

●The units:

Each Factions will have their own defense, attack and special units.

●English units:

- - - -

●French units:

- - - -

●Vikings units:

- - -

●Celtic units:

- - -

Best starting money 10K, below 10K not possible to play and above 15K not really of interest.

I hope now you will enjoy playing it and enjoy fighting yourself on this map.

For this, I will be promoting the map for 1 month and from now !!

Take the opportunity to test it and give your opinion.

----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
17.03.2021 - 15:11
Nice try to use AOE 2 troops
18.03.2021 - 00:11
Love it! ivan means the definitive edition troop images since theyre updated to modern graphics
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
18.03.2021 - 09:38
Written by Ivan., 17.03.2021 at 15:11

Nice try to use AOE 2 troops

Written by Augustus Caesar, 18.03.2021 at 00:11

Love it! ivan means the definitive edition troop images since theyre updated to modern graphics

Glad to see that there are connoisseurs of this game that is Age Of Empire II
my childhood game ^^

Yes there the images are from the first remasterd, I believe.
----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
19.03.2021 - 12:46
Wait aren't champions a thing in the middle east? like i thought champion duels were onli in between sassanids and byzantines and arabs
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
20.03.2021 - 12:45
Written by comradestalin69, 19.03.2021 at 12:46

Wait aren't champions a thing in the middle east? like i thought champion duels were onli in between sassanids and byzantines and arabs

No idea. But anyway, it is not a map retracing a real fact of the time.

She's right there to play with.
----

ゆめ の ちから
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word