‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
30.03.2021 - 19:32
I've had this problem for a long time but just never thought to report it, player appears in the invitations for the coalition and there's just no way to cancel it. I've checked Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge & Internet explorer and there's no option to remove the invite in any of them. Would appreciate if it could be removed that is all.

----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
30.03.2021 - 20:36
 Dave (Admin)
This isn't a bug (a bug being something that doesn't work as designed)... what you're asking is simply a feature that was never created. I guess Amok/ivan didn't see any need to allow invitations to be cancelled.

I'm moving your post from Bugs to Ideas and Suggestions. Would be a cool new feature to have someday.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

30.03.2021 - 20:46
Written by Dave, 30.03.2021 at 20:36

This isn't a bug (a bug being something that doesn't work as designed)... what you're asking is simply a feature that was never created. I guess Amok/ivan didn't see any need to allow invitations to be cancelled.

I'm moving your post from Bugs to Ideas and Suggestions. Would be a cool new feature to have someday.

i literally canceled an invite today.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
30.03.2021 - 20:49
Mmmmmmm I seem to have that option at Niki

and when I Kick them i get this message:
----
Meso
30.03.2021 - 20:56

https://prnt.sc/110cmlg when i invite other players i can simply cancel their invitation, for some reason when i invited this president kawaii person yeeeeears ago it bugged out and never let me cancel it. I just never bothered reporting it until now as Amok & Ivan wouldn't have done anything about it and i totally forgot.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
30.03.2021 - 22:00
 Dave (Admin)
Written by Augustus Caesar, 30.03.2021 at 20:56

https://prnt.sc/110cmlg when i invite other players i can simply cancel their invitation, for some reason when i invited this president kawaii person yeeeeears ago it bugged out and never let me cancel it. I just never bothered reporting it until now as Amok & Ivan wouldn't have done anything about it and i totally forgot.

Ah. Okay, I was wrong. Moving back to bugs....
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word