Get Premium to hide all ads
12.04.2021 - 22:50
Https://prnt.sc/11bf4tu

So Lion and I where talking about the casual community. We agreed that most people don't know basic names like wall fuck because they do not have the best chat (correct me if we are wrong)
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
12.04.2021 - 22:56
I don't run into any problems with casual players in actual games with unethical first turn moves.
12.04.2021 - 22:59
To clarify what we ment , it's harder to chat in casual games , it would be nice if ingame chat was saved in a way where we can read it later on and respond, instead of relying only on pm. Because it's harder to chat in casual games compared to quick games less info is spread between players
12.04.2021 - 23:06
A large portion of casual players don't even know the forums exist let alone are on at sametimes to chat with people so many wouldnt have a clue id imagine. Obviously not the case for all but I would say a large chunk at least.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
12.04.2021 - 23:10
Written by Augustus Caesar, 12.04.2021 at 23:06

A large portion of casual players don't even know the forums exist let alone are on at sametimes to chat with people so many wouldnt have a clue id imagine. Obviously not the case for all but I would say a large chunk at least.

Yeah cause casual players are not online sometimes usually , it would be nice to have ingame chat available for them to read when they do come online , instead of it vanishing or only showing parts . Idk if I'm making sense xd
12.04.2021 - 23:12
 Dave (Admin)
I too wish chat messages were visible longer in casual games... someday I'll figure that one out.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

12.04.2021 - 23:17
Written by Dave, 12.04.2021 at 23:12

I too wish chat messages were visible longer in casual games... someday I'll figure that one out.

cool
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
13.04.2021 - 00:36
Permanent chat would be great to have .. but if I am to pick the highest priority implementation for casual; its hands down to have 48hr t0 for casual games to pick countries ... this would be revolutionary and would literally take casual games into another new level!

EDIT: benefits would include (and not limited to)
- Being able to start casual CW and duels without having all participants online at same time
- Only host can make units t1 would not be an issue anymore .. instead everyone can make units and expand t1 just like quick games!
- would enable all scenario maps (ww1 and so on) to be played on casual .. as t1 events would be applicable
----
Meso
13.04.2021 - 02:59
Written by Mesopotamia, 13.04.2021 at 00:36

Agree you can get General , which is missing after you join when game is started t1
13.04.2021 - 03:00

Permanent chat would be great to have .. but if I am to pick the highest priority implementation for casual; its hands down to have 48hr t0 for casual games to pick countries ... this would be revolutionary and would literally take casual games into another new level!

- Being able to start casual CW and duels without having all participants online at same time
- Only host can make units t1 would not be an issue anymore .. instead everyone can make units and expand t1 just like quick games!
- would enable all scenario maps (ww1 and so on) to be played on casual .. as t1 events would be applicable

Please Dave give us this
13.04.2021 - 03:10
 Dave (Admin)
Written by Lion Sin Escanor, 13.04.2021 at 03:00

Please Dave give us this

You don't have to convince me of the benefits, I'm already sold on it. :) The only reason I haven't done it yet is because the code I'd need to change is such a tangled web... I haven't been able to make sense of it. Someday when I have probably a few days of undisturbed time I'll figure out how to do it.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

13.04.2021 - 07:47
Written by Lion Sin Escanor, 12.04.2021 at 23:10

No you are, im trying to back your point up that majority of casual players have probably very little interaction with the actual community other than fighting each other in games.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
13.04.2021 - 10:39
Subject that I proposed when I started as a Supporter, being a casual player.
Unfortunately as Dave told me at the time and tells you here, it is not possible at the moment.

Let's be patient and fortunately there is the option of private messages.
----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word