Get Premium to hide all ads
17.04.2021 - 20:26
If you ever wondered how to win as ukr in 2v2 eu+ competitive since it has so much disadvantages compared to turkey you are on the right place!. Let me show you how it's done.
Step 1
Become best friend with biggest hacker in the game. Keep defending him and let him play for your clan and convince others that is not him playing. Here is how you do it: ">
And link to the whole video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O58IzuqFPl8&t=60s
Step 2
Unite with mod with no moral who is earlier known for abusing every unfair advantage he could for example: wfing bigwall t1 and not respecting it because "it was on border of the country and his wf was on other country" or picking turkey in eu duels (not eu+) etc etc. And make him defend you while you are earning elo for his clan.
Step 3
This is the gameplay of how you do it. First you need to play blitz. It doesn't matter if people say that it's the strat with worst rolls in the game trust me. On t6 you rush ankara and you fail it "on purpose" that's what i've been told. On t7 when you end up with 36 blitz units and turkey has triple your units + retakes his cities with fresh reinfs like this: ">
But don't worry you just need to remind of step 1 and call your best friend xbugs to send you some extra units. And he will kill for you all turk units + gen and cap ankara for you: ">
And after that you call him once again to kill all turk units cuz why not ">
And that's ladies and gentleman how you do it. With 36 blitz units you kill turk ~100 units and gen and you still have 72 units left. That's logical isn't it.
(I don't want to argue with mirage clan because it's pointless, and it hurts my brain so I won't probably even respond to your stupid excuses. I just made this so other people can see it and when you ask why nobody wants to cw you I can send you this link. For me it's more than obvious how gypsy king wins his games. And hopefully someday staff team will start to ban people who deserve it and not people who trashtalk for fun
17.04.2021 - 20:53
 Lelouch. (Mod)
Written by DoubleOsix, 17.04.2021 at 20:26

If you ever wondered how to win as ukr in 2v2 eu+ competitive since it has so much disadvantages compared to turkey you are on the right place!. Let me show you how it's done.
Step 1
Become best friend with biggest hacker in the game. Keep defending him and let him play for your clan and convince others that is not him playing. Here is how you do it: [
And link to the whole video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O58IzuqFPl8&t=60s

So, I'll give you this. It was an honest mistake. I genuinely did not know he was bugs at the time. I am genuinely retarded. You can even tell by the video. However, we don't even use alts anymore. So I don't see why this should be a concern anymore.
17.04.2021 - 20:55
 Lelouch. (Mod)

Step 2
Unite with mod with no moral who is earlier known for abusing every unfair advantage he could for example: wfing bigwall t1 and not respecting it because "it was on border of the country and his wf was on other country" or picking turkey in eu duels (not eu+) etc etc. And make him defend you while you are earning elo for his clan.

Dude we will never wf you t1 in any clan war. What my team mates do in their duels, I cannot control. But, if any of them wfs your cap t1 and doesn't respect, I will immediately leave the game.
17.04.2021 - 20:58
 Lelouch. (Mod)

Step 3
This is the gameplay of how you do it. First you need to play blitz. It doesn't matter if people say that it's the strat with worst rolls in the game trust me. On t6 you rush ankara and you fail it "on purpose" that's what i've been told. On t7 when you end up with 36 blitz units and turkey has triple your units + retakes his cities with fresh reinfs like this: [

He didn't fail it on purpose. That's just Froyer talking out of his ass. Regardless, he had full reinfocements in Ukr cities and ALL Russias. The reason he failed that rush is cuz he didn't use them. When you add it up, you can see that it makes sense. He's not just hacking units into the game. He gets a ton of units from jewing neutrals as well. Hard to see without looking at his screen full of bright green cities in the north. Blitz UKR is just broken
17.04.2021 - 20:58
I don't want to start a flame war, but to be honest even though it's more of a theory all of this and xBugs, I can see and understand the whole situation, everyone will have different points of view, some will say Mirage is just "Lucky" and others will say it's deff xBugs touching something. anyways, peace.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
17.04.2021 - 20:59
yea mirage you suck!
----
17.04.2021 - 22:11
 Mobster (Mod)
I see he brought like 15 units which are the ones you can see in the map in last 2 screenshots.

Also I saw the wf you're talking about, I think it was legit af. Bullshit topic this is.
18.04.2021 - 00:59
I'm not sure what this is all about but if you have a player that has been banned for literal bug abusing and then his "best friend" continually defends him making claims that he's not a cheater then it's a little fishy I think.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
18.04.2021 - 03:00
Upvoted for the efforts
----
18.04.2021 - 03:41
Jeez l didn't know about this xbugs video.

The dude really needs to get a life...
----
18.04.2021 - 04:19
Written by Kaska, 18.04.2021 at 03:41

Jeez l didn't know about this xbugs video.

The dude really needs to get a life...

The video is actually funny xaxaxaxaxa, this troll music goes perfectly with the mood of the video xaxaxaxaxa
----
18.04.2021 - 13:02
Written by Mobster, 17.04.2021 at 22:11

I see he brought like 15 units which are the ones you can see in the map in last 2 screenshots.

Also I saw the wf you're talking about, I think it was legit af. Bullshit topic this is.

The rank 7 is a known hacker
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
18.04.2021 - 13:06
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
I like how every time I play turkey and wins the lategame east vs west because my west dies, DoubleOsix comes in on chat and talk about how "balanced" turkey is and how you can win as turkey even if west dies. And then here, when we demolish turkey with ukr, you're complaining about how unbalanced that is. Make up your mind.

You literally have zero idea what was going on that game, how can you possibly make the judgement call on how well froyer was doing vs brutal slayer? You don't know how much funds are being sent from me or el professor to our east. You have no idea what units are being bought and where from being a spectator. You don't even know where my units were because I was playing a stealth strat.

I bet you even thought I won paris with 1 inf 1 gen t1 because you're so focused on us being cheaters.
18.04.2021 - 14:57
Written by Witch-Doctor, 18.04.2021 at 13:06

Maybe not relevant to this matter but I remembered Froyer was fiercely claiming that Bleed wasn't xbugs and that he had just trained him himself. Don't you think peoples suspicions of the guy are slightly warranted since he consistently lies and makes up stories?
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
18.04.2021 - 14:59
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Written by Augustus Caesar, 18.04.2021 at 14:57

Written by Witch-Doctor, 18.04.2021 at 13:06

Maybe not relevant to this matter but I remembered Froyer was fiercely claiming that Bleed wasn't xbugs and that he had just trained him himself. Don't you think peoples suspicions of the guy are slightly warranted since he consistently lies and makes up stories?

He got punished for it and that's in the past now. Everybody on atwar has claimed and said stupid shit. You yourself claimed that a lot of people are cheating by using the firebug extension for firefox. Despite having literally zero basis behind that claim.
18.04.2021 - 15:04
Written by Witch-Doctor, 18.04.2021 at 14:59

I've claimed one person and I didn't care enough to record all my games, take screenshots of everything... blah blah. I'm just here to play the game so you can turn it on me if you want but it won't change that people had no problem playing Mirage before you let a certain individual in.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
18.04.2021 - 15:36
I just knew 80% aw players would use 20 att/def, 20 cost, 20 range unit if they could and knew they wont get caught... Which is sad.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
18.04.2021 - 17:21
I want to say sorry to everyone who clan warred mirage. i have no been on this account for a while and haven't talked to people in my clan for a long time. today i found out that bugz was playing for froyer for clan wars. i am ashamed and disgusted. it has been a great embarrassment to associate myself with these people.

i apologize to the atwar community and i will leave this cheating clan.
18.04.2021 - 17:29
Written by Lelouch., 17.04.2021 at 20:58

stop defending your boyfriend.
i have had it.
i will never turn a blind eye for cheaters even if they are my clanmates.
fuck all rewallers and hackers
18.04.2021 - 17:49
Crazy thing is, i was always suspicious of froyer being bugz in these clan wars. during clan wars, he would say things in a different way and would sometimes disconnect randomly. it seemed like he was a different person when he came back. not only that, the way he phrased his sentences reminded me of bugz. funny how it turned out to be true.
18.04.2021 - 17:52
 Lelouch. (Mod)
Written by gothboy, 18.04.2021 at 17:21

I want to say sorry to everyone who clan warred mirage. i have no been on this account for a while and haven't talked to people in my clan for a long time. today i found out that bugz was playing for froyer for clan wars. i am ashamed and disgusted. it has been a great embarrassment to associate myself with these people.

rofl
18.04.2021 - 17:54
Written by Lelouch., 18.04.2021 at 17:52

Written by gothboy, 18.04.2021 at 17:21

rofl

no words now that i have ousted your boyfriend with proof huh?
thats what i thought
18.04.2021 - 17:56
Bunch of bugz fanboys in that clan
even the supporters are infested with bugz fan boys like lelouch
hate to see hackers and cheaters roam free...
18.04.2021 - 18:24
Does this mean I can't bet on mirage now??
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
18.04.2021 - 18:28
Sean we habe a bone to pikk
----
18.04.2021 - 18:42
Some people have been messaging me if I am trolling or not. I know I have been a bit of a troll, but I have a firm stance on cheaters and hackers ruining this game. I saw undeniable proof and I can no longer be in this clan and support this clan knowing that it harbors and supports a notorious cheater. I hope mods and admins fully investigate the relation between Bugz and Froyer in clanwars.
18.04.2021 - 20:27
Yes thank you, now I know how to win. Mirage cw?
----
18.04.2021 - 22:56
I examined the screenshots and in my professional opinion, there's nothing wrong with them. It's ridiculous how everyone is picking on Froyer as though he can't be as good as he is. It's easy to see where those 72 units originated from and it's not difficult to deduce what happened. I have no idea what boywind is on about, because Osix's unsophisticated rant is not valid evidence... He is obviously trolling or he hasn't looked at the screenshots closely enough. You should all apologize to Froyer, he gets enough hate as it is. You should all try to be better players, not jealous apes throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks just to take him down
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
18.04.2021 - 23:15
 Mobster (Mod)
Written by Tribune Aquila, 18.04.2021 at 22:56

I examined the screenshots and in my professional opinion, there's nothing wrong with them. It's ridiculous how everyone is picking on Froyer as though he can't be as good as he is. It's easy to see where those 72 units originated from and it's not difficult to deduce what happened. I have no idea what boywind is on about, because Osix's unsophisticated rant is not valid evidence... He is obviously trolling or he hasn't looked at the screenshots closely enough. You should all apologize to Froyer, he gets enough hate as it is. You should all try to be better players, not jealous apes throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks just to take him down

Yeah imagine people actually hate Froyer or think he is cheating because of this, what a bullshit that would be. Topics or posts or even in game messages like this create a potential for that sophistry.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word