Yaay?
19.04.2021 - 06:00
Fuck this shit
----
19.04.2021 - 06:11
Written by Froyer, 19.04.2021 at 06:00

Fuck this shit

I usually watch only the biggest games, like PSG - Bayern , Barca - City etc
If there were games such as Bayern - 3 star group stage game , i wouldnt watch that.
If in a league there were only big games, i would watch more of them.
19.04.2021 - 06:13
Written by ITSGG1122, 19.04.2021 at 06:11

Written by Froyer, 19.04.2021 at 06:00

Fuck this shit

I usually watch only the biggest games, like PSG - Bayern , Barca - City etc
If there were games such as Bayern - 3 star group stage game , i wouldnt watch that.
If in a league there were only big games, i would watch more of them.

Yes but what about other clubs ? This league is just for rich clubs and let the other clubs die lol
The superleague is only for Money lol
----
19.04.2021 - 06:21
BS
----

19.04.2021 - 06:25
I support them. It's time to stop monopoly of UEFA and FIFA. They win trillions each year while the champions league winner gets around 250millions only. Ideally i would like an intermediate solution where all clubs democratycly vote for rule changes. Till that happens, i prefer clubs getting 500millions guranteed and buying new players or the contracts of the players get higher than bastards like Platini winning billions for themselves.
----
19.04.2021 - 07:24
That's how the superleague ball will look like
----
19.04.2021 - 08:10
How much they care about me, that much i care about this.

But why not to try that... it will cause some drama, and drama is interesting.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
19.04.2021 - 17:24
Big fucking no, so much money involved that the matches will all be rigged too no doubt
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
19.04.2021 - 18:36
Written by JUGERS2, 19.04.2021 at 06:25

It's going to be same if it was the ESL. Their is no comptaive gameplay in it either, if they automatically qualify for it each year whats the meaning of Points? (Tottenham would always be last)

No communication to the players and managers before hand too, they found out when we found out. We'll maybe a few hours before

Imo. It's a strange move and it's not for me, I like the major European leagues and how each countries leagues can have a chance.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
19.04.2021 - 19:05
Written by DeepFriedUnicorn, 19.04.2021 at 18:36

Written by JUGERS2, 19.04.2021 at 06:25

It's going to be same if it was the ESL. Their is no comptaive gameplay in it either, if they automatically qualify for it each year whats the meaning of Points? (Tottenham would always be last)

No communication to the players and managers before hand too, they found out when we found out. We'll maybe a few hours before

Imo. It's a strange move and it's not for me, I like the major European leagues and how each countries leagues can have a chance.

I don't support the format, but it was a nice blow to FIFA and UEFA. They been ruling everything last 20 years without considering any small or big club. As for the lie that they help clubs, that's why historical clubs in championship got sold to buisness who had no interest in keeping them but just used them to win bets. It's the first step of the revolution. They should understand that they can't rule without considering the participants. Ideally i would like to be a democratic league of clubs to decide what happens based on their history.

It's the time for people to stop profiting with billions while they pay 250 millions to ucl winner. Also why limit someone for the amount of the money he wants to invest? That's not how competition rises. NBA is best basketball competition because of that. I don't see why it would harm football.
----
19.04.2021 - 19:09
 Leo
Bad idea. Big European games will lose their prestige, domestic leagues will get disbanded, and small teams will suffer. It's just a positive feedback loop for the top teams at this point. If football was always like this since day1 none will complain. But we have 70 years of history behind us we can't simply rewrite. Football needs something fresh but not this.

But from perspective of Barça supporter, maybe we need this or we go bankrupt D
----

20.04.2021 - 10:55
Germany opted for cuckiness and didnt join.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
20.04.2021 - 13:30
Mexico and USA so happy for the next world cup
----
20.04.2021 - 13:57
Written by PleaseMe, 20.04.2021 at 13:30

Mexico and USA so happy for the next world cup

USA AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH, USA team would lose to any U16 team ahahahha
----
20.04.2021 - 15:05
----
21.04.2021 - 01:12
Bankrupt super league with fucking Arsenal and Juve
Kek
League where Juve cant be eliminated by mighty Ajax and Porto xaxaxaxaxaxa
Rip Football

For now all i whatch is UFC and Formula 1

Football is mafia sport this days
----
21.04.2021 - 03:15
Written by avatar, 21.04.2021 at 01:12

Bankrupt super league with fucking Arsenal and Juve
Kek
League where Juve cant be eliminated by mighty Ajax and Porto xaxaxaxaxaxa
Rip Football

You forgot Lyon dude
----
21.04.2021 - 07:47
Morgan bank got sypersoyed. First round knockout.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
29.04.2021 - 00:28

UEFA & FIFA pressure was too much it seems. Profits over entertainment and competitiveness. Sad.

Oh well, i don't even watch sports except finals, if this succeded i'd have 25% more games to watch over a year.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word