Get Premium to hide all ads
27.04.2021 - 10:56
When we can with sea transport, maybe there is an explanation but makes no sense to me.
----
27.04.2021 - 11:03
 Alex
Naval units can cap, air units cant.
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
27.04.2021 - 11:04
 Nero
Can't take with any air. AT would be cargo planes, and if there is nothing in them, who would take the city? Same could be said for naval trans too, though.
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
27.04.2021 - 11:06
Guys no need to tell me what i already know, you can't take with air units (which makes sense for bombers and subs in a way)

I'm questioning the logic of taking with a sea trans

Either make possible to take city with AT, either delete possibility to take with sea trans
----
27.04.2021 - 11:44
 Dave (Admin)
I always thought sea trans couldn't take cities. I was surprised to do a test just now and see they could.

Must be a bug that crept into the world map at some point... should be fixed now. Neither sea trans/AT should be able to take cities.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

27.04.2021 - 12:05
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Written by Kaska, 27.04.2021 at 11:06

Guys no need to tell me what i already know, you can't take with air units (which makes sense for bombers and subs in a way)

I'm questioning the logic of taking with a sea trans

Either make possible to take city with AT, either delete possibility to take with sea trans

Because it would be too overpowered to take cities with air units by principle. Naval transports are fine since they are limited to ports.
27.04.2021 - 13:55
Written by Alex, 27.04.2021 at 11:03

Subs cannot, mechs can. BOOM proved you wrong!
----
27.04.2021 - 13:59
 Alex
Written by PleaseMe, 27.04.2021 at 13:55

Written by Alex, 27.04.2021 at 11:03

Subs cannot, mechs can. BOOM proved you wrong!

subs are stealth units so they dont count and air mech is a special unit thats not producable unless you go a certain strat (+ its a 2021 strat that you people in supp team made to fap with)
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
27.04.2021 - 14:13
Written by Dave, 27.04.2021 at 11:44

I always thought sea trans couldn't take cities. I was surprised to do a test just now and see they could.

Must be a bug that crept into the world map at some point... should be fixed now. Neither sea trans/AT should be able to take cities.

For me, thats not bad thing. Its fun to take cities with naval trans. With at it wouldnt be,

Imagine some refugees hidden in them and then they jump and cap that city.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
27.04.2021 - 14:26

ouch that hurt me
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
27.04.2021 - 14:29
 Dave (Admin)
Written by Palmitas, 27.04.2021 at 14:26

ouch that hurt me

Sorry
----
--Sun Tzu

27.04.2021 - 14:38
9/11 terrorists tried to capture cities with planes, but failed. So AT's not being able to take cities makes sense to me.

but with enough planes....
27.04.2021 - 16:32
 Mobster (Mod)
Sea trans took cities for like 10 years if I don't remember wrong... I think you should think about it and maybe reconsider.
28.04.2021 - 02:42
Written by Mauzer Panteri, 27.04.2021 at 14:13

For me, thats not bad thing. Its fun to take cities with naval trans. With at it wouldnt be,

ATs and NTs jew would be the same thing, except ATs cost way more and are more important than nts, so you wouldn't even try to jew with your AT only, unlike NTs you can use them to jew because they are cheap and some NTs are useless ingame, when all ATs matter because they are expensive.

If you can't jew with them that's fine it's not a massive meta change so it's ok, but I would prefer to have ATs and NTs being able to capture cities than neither of them.
----
28.04.2021 - 03:02
Written by Froyer, 28.04.2021 at 02:42

Written by Mauzer Panteri, 27.04.2021 at 14:13

ATs and NTs jew would be the same thing, except ATs cost way more and are more important than nts, so you wouldn't even try to jew with your AT only, unlike NTs you can use them to jew because they are cheap and some NTs are useless ingame, when all ATs matter because they are expensive.

If you can't jew with them that's fine it's not a massive meta change so it's ok, but I would prefer to have ATs and NTs being able to capture cities than neither of them.

Same

My question was actually related to a situation well known to all the players in which u fail to recap cause you fail by ATs, while the opponent still has 0 units.

Talk to me about logic when opponent keep a city with no units left in it.
----
28.04.2021 - 07:27
 Dave (Admin)
----
--Sun Tzu

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word