Get Premium to hide all ads
06.07.2021 - 03:01
Not a fan of buildings in competitive so made a preset with them disabled, if you want to use it then its simply called "Competitive Europe+" in the presets tab or you can search my name and it should show up. Buildings are great for world games but personally would rather not have them in competitive, each to their own I suppose.

*edit* I forgot to say, there's also a regular west variant for west players. Simply called "Competitive Europe" in the presets tab. Basically same thumbnail but Green. *
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
06.07.2021 - 03:47
Good stuff, Roma
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
06.07.2021 - 04:14
I forgot to say, there's also a regular west variant for west players. Simply called "Competitive Europe" in the presets tab. Basically same thumbnail but Green.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
06.07.2021 - 06:35
Written by Augustus Caesar, 06.07.2021 at 04:14

I forgot to say, there's also a regular west variant for Lelouch. Simply called "Competitive Europe" in the presets tab. Basically same thumbnail but Green.

Fixed
----
06.07.2021 - 09:57
Written by Augustus Caesar, 06.07.2021 at 03:01

Not a fan of buildings in competitive so made a preset with them disabled, if you want to use it then its simply called "Competitive Europe+" in the presets tab or you can search my name and it should show up. Buildings are great for world games but personally would rather not have them in competitive, each to their own I suppose.

Anyways is a total waste to buy a building in a 2v2 / 3v3 lol. That 1000 coins of the building can better be expended buying infantry, marines whatever u want and depending on the strat you are lol.
06.07.2021 - 18:30
Written by I_Hate_You_All, 06.07.2021 at 09:57

Written by Augustus Caesar, 06.07.2021 at 03:01

Anyways is a total waste to buy a building in a 2v2 / 3v3 lol. That 1000 coins of the building can better be expended buying infantry, marines whatever u want and depending on the strat you are lol.

I got rekt by a fort recapping xD
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
11.07.2021 - 01:41
Added a Greater Middle East preset
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word