Get Premium to hide all ads
01.09.2021 - 12:18
 brianwl (Admin)
The game is here http://atwar-game.com/games/?link=1637543983

Ok, so i know this is not the intent of this forum, but it still seems most appropriate place for this...

This thread is for news in the realm, and to make players aware of rule violations so that balance can be restored...

I may have missed some things, but for the most part people are following the rules: posted here https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=46382

The one thing i did see is Lannisters interfering in the Riverlands.

As no interference is permitted until T10, i'll give a few hours for the Lannisters to make ammends, however, since they have amassed troops in the Riverlands and can't attack Tommen yet, i'm assuming they intend to violate the rules again.

Since the only legitimate target they have is the Vale, i have requested peace with Royce, at least until the Lannister rule violations are mitigated.

I'm messaging Lannister directly also. They are known to pay their debts.

Gods Be Good...
----

02.09.2021 - 06:39
 brianwl (Admin)
Alright.. the mapmaker has responded and the rules are to be followed. Lannister has also responded and appears prepared to make ammends, but details have yet to be confirmed...

For now the temporary proposal for T3 is to respect the rules... Royce and i will peace for now, and i will provide some minor funding to Tully to compensate his losses. (No more than 1k)

If Lannister agrees to a ceasefire, all will be back to normal i think, but there were some attacks by Tully as well according to Lannister, so both sides must agree to an immediate ceasefire before the situation is normalized.

Thanks all, and may the Seven Bless us All.
----

02.09.2021 - 07:35
 brianwl (Admin)
Update:

All players involved have been messaged, and proposals sent to restore balance.

Edit:

1 player has responded... no T3 attacks =D

Edit 2:

2 players have responded. Both have yet to take their T3, and both have agreed no attacks. Gods Be Good!
----

03.09.2021 - 10:24
 brianwl (Admin)
Turn 4:

Seven hells! Frey has peaced the White Walkers.

Focusing on the positive, Lannister and Tully have honored their agreements. Lannister is making amends as promised.

As far as i saw, no battle rules were broken this turn.

However, the White Walkers (Night King) must be at war with everyone, and for some reason Frey and the Night King have made peace.

Perhaps this was an accidental peace? But it seems strange given Jon Snow and the Watch have made peace with everyone else, EXCEPT Frey.

Lord Frey or Night King, can you confirm you intend to declare war next turn (T5)...
----

04.09.2021 - 12:30
 Mobster (Mod)
Written by brianwl, 03.09.2021 at 10:24

Turn 4:

Seven hells! Frey has peaced the White Walkers.

Focusing on the positive, Lannister and Tully have honored their agreements. Lannister is making amends as promised.

As far as i saw, no battle rules were broken this turn.

However, the White Walkers (Night King) must be at war with everyone, and for some reason Frey and the Night King have made peace.

Perhaps this was an accidental peace? But it seems strange given Jon Snow and the Watch have made peace with everyone else, EXCEPT Frey.

Lord Frey or Night King, can you confirm you intend to declare war next turn (T5)...

Sounds better than Dumb&Dumber plot
05.09.2021 - 07:58
 brianwl (Admin)
Turn 5:

Lord Frey has honoured his T5 agreement and made no attacks. His good name and honour have been restored.

Unfortunately, due to his late response, Tully did not think he was going to honour the agreement and put in his turns before he was informed that Frey intended on making no attacks.

The result: Tully made some attacks on Frey cities, and recaptured Riverrun, with minimal bloodshed on both sides, as Lord Frey removed the majority of his forces out of Tully's cities, ahead of the Tully forces sent to recapture them. Technically, Tully was in violation of the T5 proposal, but it was clear his attacks were a restrained response to recapture his capital (though there were a few minor Frey villages raided that seemed unnecessary.)

At present, the unit count is almost identical, and the minor towns attacked more than make up for any grievances Lord Tully may have had.

Tully, Lannister and Frey have all ultimately followed through and made good on their promises. Praise the Seven.

The Vale will withdraw it's forces from the Riverlands border and Frey and Tully can decide what they wish on their own terms. {A little bird told me an offer of peace is possible, and this may be for the best as the Walkers have already breached the Wall.}

Let all of Westeros know the matter has been resolved with Frey, Tully and Lannister all proving they can be trusted, as they all made good on their promises at various stages of this misunderstanding.

Petyr Baelish announces he is keeping the brothels open and the wine flowing in celebration... join in all the pleasure and debauchery your Lordships desire!
----

08.09.2021 - 16:08
Turn 6 :
Prince Doran Martell has declared independence from the Iron Throne and has launched preemptive attacks against King Tommen, in the Stormlands as well as in the Dornish Marches. For too long has Dorne been under the tyrannical rule of King's Landing.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word