Get Premium to hide all ads
18.11.2021 - 22:17
I'm trying to get these playoffs to fucking go. Can we play some of our games 2v2? I got a 3 person clan, living in 3 parts of the world, with 3 adults lives. If AW official says nothing, can other clan leaders just chime in?
18.11.2021 - 22:28
Didnt mods say that we can play 2v2s in the playoffs before
----
18.11.2021 - 23:43
I think the 3v3 rule is not particularly bad, I genuinely like 3v3 team games more than 2v2 games, and in a playoff series with coalitions contending for the title, teams of 3 make for better games.
This does not however mean that I'm advocating for coalitions that do not meet the 3 players criteria to get disqualified, rather I'd like the playoffs to be extended by a short period until the admin finally decides on some action regarded deleted players.

What the top brass needs to understand is that the playoffs didn't just come by in a span of a few days. Coalitions have competed for a position in the top 4 for an ENTIRE SEASON, it's absurd how clans are being threatened to be disqualified simply because the admin is unable to make a decision without a 2 month waiting period.
I don't advocate for 2v2 games, rather, I advocate for a waiting period for the playoffs until a decision on deleted players is made, so we can have a fun playoff that WE worked for.
----
19.11.2021 - 06:27
Written by LuciferStar, 18.11.2021 at 23:43

I think the 3v3 rule is not particularly bad, I genuinely like 3v3 team games more than 2v2 games, and in a playoff series with coalitions contending for the title, teams of 3 make for better games.

I think the 3v3 rule is particularly bad, I genuinely like 2v2 team games more than 3v3 games, and in a playoff series with coalitions contending for the title, teams of 2 make for better games :D I have opinions too . Is there any evidence for this either position?
19.11.2021 - 06:39

What the top brass needs to understand is that the playoffs didn't just come by in a span of a few days. Coalitions have competed for a position in the top 4 for an ENTIRE SEASON, it's absurd how clans are being threatened to be disqualified simply because the admin is unable to make a decision without a 2 month waiting period.

Luci, this is so fucking insightful. Seriously. Thank you. This is why I am so passionate and fucking vocal right now (very unlike Tung I know). Like, Me, 1122, Alpen, and Lion worked our asses off for a whole fucking season, clawed our way to second, touching 900 elo at one point. Then all this shit happened right at the end and what happened with Lion happened and thats not going to change, I get that. He's not coming back, I get that. But now it feels like what me, 1122, and alpen accomplished is just going to be taken away from us, and everyone will be like "well cause Lion!". But we didn't do any of that shit. Any clan leader/officer that has made a clan knows its hard work, and there are a lot of setbacks. Look at prestige history, its wasn't for a lack of trying we didn't grow.

I guess all I'm saying is like Luci, put yourself in someone elses shoes for a moment and think how others are effected for a moment.
19.11.2021 - 06:54

This does not however mean that I'm advocating for coalitions that do not meet the 3 players criteria to get disqualified, rather I'd like the playoffs to be extended by a short period until the admin finally decides on some action regarded deleted players.

I don't advocate for 2v2 games, rather, I advocate for a waiting period for the playoffs until a decision on deleted players is made, so we can have a fun playoff that WE worked for.

you stoompid, look at my clan1-3 barely and miracle if online at same time, just because your clan was not affected and did not lost member don't try to be oversmart.
19.11.2021 - 07:15
 Mobster (Mod)
Written by Johnny., 19.11.2021 at 06:54

you stoompid, look at my clan1-3 barely and miracle if online at same time, just because your clan was not affected and did not lost member don't try to be oversmart.

Even if you're right, it doesn't give you the right to insult him. Couldn't you express your opinion like Tungston?
19.11.2021 - 07:26
Written by Mobster, 19.11.2021 at 07:15

Even if you're right, it doesn't give you the right to insult him. Couldn't you express your opinion like Tungston?

yes another hater of mine has arrived, how did I insult him by saying (stoopmid) ? is it now consider insult and offense ?
19.11.2021 - 07:28
Johnny I want you to read what I said once more, but slowly. I'm literally advocating for clans like yours to get your players back so we can play the playoffs with the teams we had pre-exodus.
----
19.11.2021 - 07:30
Written by Johnny., 19.11.2021 at 07:26

Written by Mobster, 19.11.2021 at 07:15

yes another hater of mine has arrived, how did I insult him by saying (stoopmid) ? is it now consider insult and offense ?

I respect Luci as both a friend and a player. Tung is wrong regularly and welcomes differing ideas, lets not name call poeple that share in respected conversation and decorum.
19.11.2021 - 07:33
 Mobster (Mod)

I don't even know who you are. And, are things like "stoompid" and "don't try to be oversmart" what random people say to you routinely?
19.11.2021 - 07:42
I am fine with 2v2s
----

19.11.2021 - 07:44
Written by Mobster, 19.11.2021 at 07:33

I don't even know who you are. And, are things like "stoompid" and "don't try to be oversmart" what random people say to you routinely?

don't come and label me as some bad guy, saying stoopid or over smart is not insult.
19.11.2021 - 07:46
Written by LuciferStar, 19.11.2021 at 07:28

Johnny I want you to read what I said once more, but slowly. I'm literally advocating for clans like yours to get your players back so we can play the playoffs with the teams we had pre-exodus.

ok sir and thanks, I'm in a state of baloon that can blast at any moment, everything is right and the next day I come nearly my whole clan active players gone.
19.11.2021 - 07:48
 Mobster (Mod)
I'm not "labelling you as as some bad guy". I'm just saying they are insults if they're said to random people but you're trying to talk about everything else and denying this simple fact.
19.11.2021 - 09:38
Written by Mobster, 19.11.2021 at 07:48

I'm not "labelling you as as some bad guy". I'm just saying they are insults if they're said to random people but you're trying to talk about everything else and denying this simple fact.

he is not random to me, we play games together you just jumped in as Superman without knowing and still trying to act like Hero.
19.11.2021 - 10:00
 Mobster (Mod)
Written by Johnny., 19.11.2021 at 09:38

he is not random to me, we play games together you just jumped in as Superman without knowing and still trying to act like Hero.
Well you could point that out at the start but you kept claiming those weren't insults and you kept claiming other things. You really like to manipulate things about yourself don't you? You've been doing this from the beginning of our conversation.
19.11.2021 - 10:07
Written by Mobster, 19.11.2021 at 10:00

Well you could point that out at the start but you kept claiming those weren't insults and you kept claiming other things. You really like to manipulate things about yourself don't you? You've been doing this from the beginning of our conversation.

I don't need to tell you that I know him or not, so you are the one who made this all darama and manipulating things.
19.11.2021 - 10:25
 Mobster (Mod)
Written by Johnny., 19.11.2021 at 10:07

Written by Mobster, 19.11.2021 at 10:00

I don't need to tell you that I know him or not, so you are the one who made this all darama and manipulating things.

No, nobody's making this into a drama, you don't even figure out what you're talking about. You're just contradicting with yourself in every one of your replies. Check what you've said earlier and see it has nothing to do with what you're saying now:

Written by Johnny., 19.11.2021 at 07:44

don't come and label me as some bad guy, saying stoopid or over smart is not insult.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word