Get Premium to hide all ads
19.11.2021 - 13:36
So some 17 year old chap had a big gun and shot someone or some people or some shit in the USA. Now he's not guilty.

What will this mean for the US now? More protests or riots or what? Was it because he was white? What does this mean? Why does the USA always have Drama around guns?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
19.11.2021 - 15:55
Thank God justice has been served. It was an obvious case of self-defense. The only reason there's drama is because the media here hate guns. They take every opportunity they can get to push the narrative that guns are bad, gun owners are bad, white people are bad, Trump voters are bad, etc etc etc.
19.11.2021 - 16:00
Let the boy walk, if you're mad you're a soyboy
19.11.2021 - 17:15
 Sid (Admin)
It was definitely self defense imo, but he should have faced manslaughter charges because he had no business there with an assault rifle anyways. Domestic guns are to protect, not intimidate. The less idiots that are pretending like they are some lion-alpha-male because they own a gun, the less chance we have of losing gun rights.

You know the left is going to try to ban them even harder now because of this...
19.11.2021 - 17:19
It doesn't matter whether he had business in at the location, what matters is whether he violated statutory law. The question as to whether he should have done what he did, and should have been where he was, is separate from the question over whether he deserves punishment for what he did. That kid is gonna be so rich now. He has republicans everywhere that want him as an intern and shit. Dayummmmmmm... also prosecution was cool
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
19.11.2021 - 21:30

His heart was in the right place
19.11.2021 - 23:26
What actually happened? Can someone shortly describe or post me link of it
----

20.11.2021 - 00:06
Written by Croat, 19.11.2021 at 23:26

just another day in USA, ppl with guns, ppl geting shot etc etc etc
20.11.2021 - 01:13
Seems to me the jury allows weaponry and shootings at any place. Letsgo anarchy. Next time you go to a mall or any place, bring your gun, for yk self-defense.
Next thing you know, he'll shoot 2 policemen and say it was self- defense xD

In my country, even if u have a knife you can get a fine. In usa u can mass kill and jury will say you did nothing wrong lmao
20.11.2021 - 01:20
Americans shouldnt be surprised about mass shootings. You literally allow it, when an andres breivik, or a brenton tarrant shooting happens in usa you encouraged it. No pity there for americans.
20.11.2021 - 01:23

A white american went to a blm demonstration, with an assault rifle, killed 2 men, said it was self- defense , jury says he did nothing wrong.
20.11.2021 - 04:35
Written by ITSGG1122, 20.11.2021 at 01:23

A white american went to a blm demonstration, with an assault rifle, killed 2 men, said it was self- defense , jury says he did nothing wrong.

He was assaulted and charged by those 2 men who happen to be a wife beater and a pedophile, the third one had a pistol and was ready to execute him point blank.
20.11.2021 - 04:43
Written by Brsjak, 20.11.2021 at 04:35

He was assaulted and charged by those 2 men who happen to be a wife beater and a pedophile, the third one had a pistol and was ready to execute him point blank.

Nonsense.

If so i can go and execute any pedophile without charges right? I can go and execute any wife beater without using any court system right?
Thats definition of anarchy, if i can take measures into my own hands and execute people.

Then who says he was ready to get executed. Didnt happen. He didnt get killed, he was the one who killed others. In this case what if i was there and felt threatened because this guy had a rifle and killed 2 people, should i then protect myself and kill him because why not.

Just proofs american system sucks, even iran probably has better legal system than this banana republic.

Stop commenting on me white, youre a known troll.
20.11.2021 - 05:48
Written by ITSGG1122, 20.11.2021 at 04:43

Nonsense.

If so i can go and execute any pedophile without charges right? I can go and execute any wife beater without using any court system right?
Thats definition of anarchy, if i can take measures into my own hands and execute people.

Then who says he was ready to get executed. Didnt happen. He didnt get killed, he was the one who killed others. In this case what if i was there and felt threatened because this guy had a rifle and killed 2 people, should i then protect myself and kill him because why not.

Just proofs american system sucks, even iran probably has better legal system than this banana republic.

Yes charing a person with an assault rifle is very very smart lmao
Also iran executes gays and doesnt allow you to switch religions, so i get why you might think their system is better.
20.11.2021 - 13:40

I agree with you and j Originally thought this was a usual day in the USA, but not exactly.

It was in the middle of the Protests and riots and was "Protecting" these building and location. (Well people who support him tend to bring that up) and I understand. I think anyone would.
A group of of people with a Molly and weapons ruining a local place is a good reason to pick up a gun.... Even though Kyle is a child and a minor with a gun acting all protective is insane.

These peeps blew up a Police station (I was watching the thing at like 4am XD)

And some videos show Kyle running away from the people? Idk man idk all the details. And just find this crazy as, personally, I think this will bring more Protests and Riots.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
20.11.2021 - 15:16
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
I dont know what you guys were doing when 17 year olds, but I was definitely not bringing my guns to protests. What are kids these days doing...
20.11.2021 - 15:48
Written by Witch-Doctor, 20.11.2021 at 15:16

I dont know what you guys were doing when 17 year olds, but I was definitely not bringing my guns to protests. What are kids these days doing...

Alexander the Great died at at a young age. People used to have sex at the age of 17, and even be married. 17-year-olds SHOULD be behind revolutions and they SHOULD have the right to carry firearms in most places. Why would you put a limit on people's capacity to succeed in the world at young ages? We should encourage self-determination, disruptive creativity, and the right to pursue happiness, not inhibit it.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
20.11.2021 - 16:01
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Written by Tribune Aquila, 20.11.2021 at 15:48

Alexander the Great died at at a young age. People used to have sex at the age of 17, and even be married. 17-year-olds SHOULD be behind revolutions and they SHOULD have the right to carry firearms in most places. Why would you put a limit on people's capacity to succeed in the world at young ages? We should encourage self-determination, disruptive creativity, and the right to pursue happiness, not inhibit it.

Back in the day you weren't shit until you were at least 30. Nobody gave a shit about 20 year olds. Now we have a bunch of teenagers and early 20 year olds who think they're smarter and more important than they actually are.
20.11.2021 - 16:07

Dude in alexander the greats time, you didnt even marry before your 30s as a man.
21.11.2021 - 09:25
Written by Ruse, 21.11.2021 at 03:29

Written by Brsjak, 20.11.2021 at 05:48

Nonsense.

Also iran executes gays and doesnt allow you to switch religions, so i get why you might think their system is better.

There are no things like you mentioned in Iran, don't make arguments with what you heard from the tabloids, you seem ignorant sir. The main reason for executions in Iran lies in making anti-government or anti-Islam propaganda. that is, they are executed for political reasons. No one's private life is interfered with, but if you wage war againt them, you will be rewarded. Pretty fair system in my opinion.

Yea insult a pedo cult and get executed its very fair.
21.11.2021 - 10:55

Nonsense.

There are no things like you mentioned in Iran, don't make arguments with what you heard from the tabloids, you seem ignorant sir. The main reason for executions in Iran lies in making anti-government or anti-Islam propaganda. that is, they are executed for political reasons. No one's private life is interfered with, but if you wage war againt them, you will be rewarded. Pretty fair system in my opinion.

Dont argue with white. He is a known troll.
21.11.2021 - 18:29
Written by ITSGG1122, 21.11.2021 at 10:55

Nonsense.

Dont argue with white. He is a known troll.

>known troll
You saying im a troll doesnt mean that everyone thinks so lmao, your so naive.
21.11.2021 - 20:54

Nonsense.

you always charge someone with a gun, never someone with a knife.
21.11.2021 - 21:01

Yes 2021 is the same as 300 BC, right to carry at a young age my ass just look how many mass shootings their are in USA because of retarded ass 17-18 yr olds.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word