Get Premium to hide all ads

Poll

Should Play-off bracket be extended from 4 to 8 coalitions?

Yes, totally
No, not at all

Total votes: 39
15.02.2022 - 10:47
The Playoff thing is basically a new thing and I think we, competitive players, should be able to vote by referendum (majority opinion) for a change (or certain adjusting) when some bigger unfair problem shows up. Current problem which shown up is a situation where clan with one and only played CW actually goes into Final tournament and much more active and competitive coalitions missed it, just because - they were actually competing.

So, should we make an exception to the current bracket of this season and include all coalitions, besides top 4 positioned ones, which played multiple CWs (doesn't matter how many) ?
In that way, we are harming no-one and coalitions such as Prestige, Enigma, Blue-Dragons and Costellation Divided will hop-in the bracket and we will have a nice and even 8 clan Final tournament.

Please place your vote.
----

15.02.2022 - 14:35
There are 5 active clans and you want an 8 clan bracket? That is useless.

I added minimum games played requirements to avoid this problem. It seems you already had a solution.

Although that still won't help the current activity problem.
----
15.02.2022 - 15:37
Doesnt matter
----
hi
15.02.2022 - 17:41
In my opinion I think that the best way for teams to be classified is through playoffs by number of games played, saying that if you have not played a certain number of games regardless of your rating or your last game won you will not qualify and to avoid the farm elo that many times some clans win or are harmed by this case the matches should be assigned, that is, the season should be divided into 3 categories regular, playoff and grand final where each team must face each other with a limit of a certain number of games!!!
15.02.2022 - 20:36
Why do we even have the regular season if the play-offs are going to include the bottom clan?
I know it will only be this time, but i think it makes no sense at all.
btw the play-offs shouldn't start now? the season ends in 1st of March, and since February lasts till the 28th...
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
15.02.2022 - 22:36
Okay, seems there is no strong majority which would make an exception for this season.

Intention of this was to 'award' clans which competed, as it's harming no one, and not letting them being unfairly pushed out by some 1-cw-ever-played-clan and it's irrational and subjective leader.
I know already answers on all these placed contra-questions, but if this exception extenstion idea doesn't bother me, as leader of top positioned clan, I dont know why it bothers someone else from other clans or from outside.

But okay, I'm done trying to change something about that, was worth a shot, so, Yacer, your shitty clock is running up
----

16.02.2022 - 01:10
My opinion should be obvious, and I think this should not have to be said, but you NEED to have a minimum number of wars to qualify (at least 5). We have a clan with 1 premium active player, who does not mainly play EU+, who won an eurasia 1v2 (first cw in years), and now he is expected to organize a 2v2 (much less a 3v3) in eu+ to play the best clan? It's just silly and I don't see how anyone benefits from this- it does not increase activity or competition.
16.02.2022 - 04:08
In my opinion limit was good to qualify for the clans, it reminds me of old days how Evolve played enough cws to qualify for the season. Bracket system refers to compatativenes so it's obvious only clans those should be allowed to play in bracket those who qualify.

second thing there was some tournament system that was said by Staff never happened back when I was in Evolve, Tourney system will surely bring more fun, activity of players and will to compete each other.

Third thing I would like to add is every season new rules should be carried out to it's more fun to play and compete like new map for a season ( not saying making a new map there are tons of thousands of maps already there) Staff team (Management team can surely balance them) it would be more attractive to new players as well as for current players.
A major problem I've seen is clan hopping and clan stacking that should also be look after and only those players should be allowed to play at bracket system phase who actually played throughout the season.

Fourth I like this idea of increasing the bracket system lets say People dislike this option why can't be there a Tourney at the end of the season to decide who is the winner.

These are all my opinions not enforcing any one to implement if you one don't likes it.
16.02.2022 - 06:47
Written by Croat, 15.02.2022 at 10:47

The Playoff thing is basically a new thing and I think we, competitive players, should be able to vote by referendum (majority opinion) for a change (or certain adjusting) when some bigger unfair problem shows up. Current problem which shown up is a situation where clan with one and only played CW actually goes into Final tournament and much more active and competitive coalitions missed it, just because - they were actually competing.

So, should we make an exception to the current bracket of this season and include all coalitions, besides top 4 positioned ones, which played multiple CWs (doesn't matter how many) ?
In that way, we are harming no-one and coalitions such as Prestige, Enigma, Blue-Dragons and Costellation Divided will hop-in the bracket and we will have a nice and even 8 clan Final tournament.

Please place your vote.

You can't change it. It's not up to you. There are rules for this tournament, if you don't accept them, don't participate, you can't make up new rules after the season ended.

The good thing is that you are no longer a mod, you can't abuse your authority.

Rules

Season winners (1st/2nd/3rd place) will be determined by the playoffs. The top 4 clans with the highest elo at the end of the Qualifier period will go to the playoffs. (Exception: the "Most Active" trophy will be given to the clan with the most CWs overall for the season, regardless of whether they were in the playoffs or not.)
The Playoffs are best-of-5 games.
Game set is 3v3. (2v2 may be allowed on a case-by-case basis -- consult a moderator or admin about this if needed. No 1v1 CWs will be allowed.)
No turn 1 wall blocking any wall inside an opponent starting territory.
Disconnects will not automatically result in a tie, and the winning clan has discretion.
-- Please record your game if wanting to claim connection issues. If you have a strong expansion, it will be evidenced in your recording.
-- If the winning clan suspects you are falsifying the recording, they do not have to accept.
No 'ghosting' or playing on an account that is not exclusively yours, as it violates atWar rules.
If a coalition cannot complete their games within the deadline, that coalition will be disqualified and their opponent will move up the bracket.
You are given 1 rematch attempt per coalition during the playoffs phase. And this may only be claimed during turn 1 of the match.
Map choice, turn duration, quick or casual, and other game settings are all possible, and can be decided by mutual agreement of the clans. However, if the clans cannot agree, then the "Clan War Default Rules" (see below) will apply:

Clan War Default Rules:

Game Type: Europe+
Turn duration: 4 minutes
Starting funds: 10k
Maximum players: 6
Joining until week: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50 turns
Rares: none
Initial countries: 1
Extra cities: ✔
Allow rejoining: off
Disable upgrades: off
Disable strategies: off

Miscellaneous:

There is no minimum number of games to qualify

Any clans created/revived after the end of the Qualifier period have missed out on the season and must wait until the next season to compete.
16.02.2022 - 07:25
Written by Yacer, 16.02.2022 at 06:47

You can't change it. It's not up to you. There are rules for this tournament, if you don't accept them, don't participate, you can't make up new rules after the season ended.

1. No one was changing rules, but extending the bracket. Your 1 cw-ever-played clan would still be normally in playoffs as 4th positioned clan.
2. It was adjusting because of fairness towards coalitions who competed for whole season and it wouldn't harm you and your 1 cw-ever-played coalition in any aspect.
3. You don't even understand half of stuff I am talking about, that speaks for itself how much you understand actual competing
4. It's ended story now, you have few days to find out clanmate and to face my clan; as soon as the deadline expires and you still dont have anyone to play with, I will gladly cheer in the name of your disqualification. Or even more gladly, I will smash your unfair and unsportsmanship shithead in your second cw ever.

Glhf
----

16.02.2022 - 10:49
PS.
It was 13-1 for yes, which included all competitive players.

I wonder who, in the meantime, brought all these alts and random world players at once in the thread to equalize it

I should have made the poll in different way
----

16.02.2022 - 11:24
Wait but i think still for qualify you can have any kind of cw's right? (Like Eurasia, Ancient, etc.)

Well.....bla.
16.02.2022 - 12:42
 Mobster (Mod)
Yacer, it'd be ok if you'd just want to play the playoffs. But you've been insulting people as if pissing them off is the real purpose instead of focusing on the games to actually win in the playoffs. I'm curious about your motivation, can you geniunely tell that you just want to play and win?
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word