Get Premium to hide all ads
16.06.2022 - 18:44
I'm pretty sure that the "thumbs down" feature has been proposed sporadically over the past 10 years, but I would like to bring it up again in the form of post dedicated to proposing the feature.

We have thumbs up. Let's add thumbs down. It would make the forums slightly more engaging. And this is important for player retention, since if players became active on the forums, they are more likely to retain their interest in the game. I think the forums are an underrated feature of atwar that should be given more attention.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME,

- MEMBER OF A COMMUNITY
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
16.06.2022 - 18:55
Also, we should allow topic creators (people to first create a thread) to disable like/dislikes. This is important so that official news/developer posts can't be spammed with dislikes. But that's not important, even without that option I think dislikes should be added
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
17.06.2022 - 01:40
 Sid (Admin)
Let's just remove the thumbs up altogether and just have levels of thumbs down. "I slightly disliked this" to "I strongly disliked this".
19.06.2022 - 09:45
 DireWarlord99 (Mod)
Written by Sid, 17.06.2022 at 01:40

Let's just remove the thumbs up altogether and just have levels of thumbs down. "I slightly disliked this" to "I strongly disliked this".

Would this mean that, on our profiles, we would see how many times someone has been downvoted instead of upvoted?
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word