‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
22.02.2011 - 20:00
So i use airtransports extesivly. and most of the time they work great there just seems be sometimes when they dont do what they are supposed to do. The most recent occurance has been the following.

I move an army off 10 mariens and 5 infantry from one of my cities to a location between Iraq and Suadi Arabia. Now due to time restrictions I fail to move my units to attack the capital of Suadi. Therefore next turn i order my troops to attack suadis capital and I order my planes to move to the frendly Tehran. Now it so happened that my opponet attacked my airplane stack and he randomly was allowed to move first. Now that have set the stage here is my issue instead of my units being stuck or the troops moved and he distroyed my transports or he attacks my troops and my transports escape or even he attacks my transport while they move to the city and he attacks the city and the transports. But instead the computer treated my units as if they were in the planes. I think this is a bug because the units didnt move with the planes when they were attacked
22.02.2011 - 22:35
If a plane is flying and i shoot at it, the plane dies same with the troops in it. its like the boat transport, my friend had about 80 troops in 4 transports and my friend killed it wil 2 battleships. if the troops are in the transport it uses the transports AT/DEF. troops just cant get out of flying planes llol.
----
The best of the best. The cream of the crop.
The death from above, below, and all sides..

Remember, excellence is not a skill; it is an attitude.
23.02.2011 - 15:43
Very true but the units wernt in the plane they moved with via plane the previous turn. on the turn they were attack they were going seperate ways.
23.02.2011 - 16:31
What ive seen it doesnt take effect til the turn is over, ive had the same problem. if i seperate planes and units and they get attacked that turn it still acts like they're together. in my guess. moves arent actually accepted til the turn ends or something along those lines idk.
----

23.02.2011 - 17:13
In that case what if you have more units in a stack than the number of transports in the stack can hold? they cant all be in the planes.

Edit I also dont like the fact that an opponet can follow your movement. Expecially if his troops couldnt go that far.
23.02.2011 - 18:05
Well then i dont know about the more than it can hold, im guessing it would hold the troops it cant hold outside as seperate troops then the planes and if it killed the planes first then you lost them. and i dont really either i lost alot of planes that way.
----

25.02.2011 - 12:34
Happens to me all the time...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word