Get Premium to hide all ads
08.07.2023 - 09:53
Ever since we became a rank 4 in atwar i started facing a problem this problem was "alting" but for good purpose. The thing that is happening in begginers is that there is a rank 0 guest account which is defeating a rank 5 what will you say here possibly that rank 5 is a noob right? Well I am not done yet like once a guest literally defeated me (Proboi not Nooboi is my name ), rank 6 and one rank 6 which is almost going to become rank 7 how???? Fine I am noob but what about others? And what are these guys useful also for?? Just for alting right? In fact these guys don't even do the tutorial and defeat rank 4,5 and 6 example: , I will write more points later also.
----
Hi, I am Proboi.
23.07.2023 - 02:36
Yeah there should be a guest cant join option. A guest legit destroyed me and my team and defended againest someone third partyng all that at the same time ☠️
23.07.2023 - 18:57
Written by Ltk2018, 23.07.2023 at 02:36

Yeah there should be a guest cant join option. A guest legit destroyed me and my team and defended againest someone third partyng all that at the same time ☠️

Nothing can be done XD. Anyone is allowed to create another acc and hop in games as long as it doesn't put elo on the line. Now the main lobby is even more dry in games and some high ranks resort to using the beginners room to play on alts cus more games..

FFA games with high ranks are often fixed - when they start, two or more ppl from the same clan will often have already made an agreement to ally eachother, fucking over the rest, and in some cases make it totally impossible for you to win even if you are the way better player, heck even even highest ranked by sp or elo - doesn't matter. You can only do so much against all those odds.

Also there is no legit way to tell who is a skilled player and who isn't without seeing them play first. Ranks, games played, win/loss ratio - all just statistics but even elo doesn't prove much. It is farmable and just shows how much of a dedicated farmer you are. Win/loss ratio over 40-50% is usually an indicator of someone being an alt (since a legit new player wins like 25-30% of their games), though that doesn't mean it is an alt of someone skilled. People can deliberately lose games too. The truth is you have no reliable information to be able to tell :/
23.07.2023 - 19:20
Btw the game is very punishing towards the losers of games, SP is forcefully cut in half due to, lets say - someone betraying you, and then u feel demotivated to play and take uncertain break from the game. If game lasts to long and sth pops up you are also forced to surrender the SP.

Premium features, supposed to be "strictly optional" as the description says, are kind of required since not having a general makes it super hard for you to compete with scen/comp players on high lvl, also no rare units, no extra strats...

in summary, a pleathora of issues only the developer can rlly fix
23.07.2023 - 19:22
Written by menottoxicipromi, 23.07.2023 at 18:57

Nothing can be done XD. Anyone is allowed to create another acc and hop in games as long as it doesn't put elo on the line. Now the main lobby is even more dry in games and some high ranks resort to using the beginners room to play on alts cus more games..

FFA games with high ranks are often fixed - when they start, two or more ppl from the same clan will often have already made an agreement to ally eachother, fucking over the rest, and in some cases make it totally impossible for you to win even if you are the way better player, heck even even highest ranked by sp or elo - doesn't matter. You can only do so much against all those odds.

Also there is no legit way to tell who is a skilled player and who isn't without seeing them play first. Ranks, games played, win/loss ratio - all just statistics but even elo doesn't prove much. It is farmable and just shows how much of a dedicated farmer you are. Win/loss ratio over 40-50% is usually an indicator of someone being an alt (since a legit new player wins like 25-30% of their games), though that doesn't mean it is an alt of someone skilled. People can deliberately lose games too. The truth is you have no reliable information to be able to tell :/

Yeah its impossible to prevent it but it would help at least on fixing part of the problem every single small change to help everyone fight againest a part of it helps
26.07.2023 - 07:09

That's alting!
REPORT him.
----
Hi, I am Proboi.
26.07.2023 - 10:34
Written by Proboi, 26.07.2023 at 07:09

That's alting!
REPORT him.

I got a message that says "making an alt to play the game isn't against the rules as long as you don't play duels or CWs on that alt.
Also playing with 2 accounts in the same game is not allowed."
From a moderator so keep that in mind ig
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word