Get Premium to hide all ads
16.12.2023 - 12:27
I suggest to add Hazard zones to maps in atWar. Including both the old and new World maps.

These are not the usual zones where your troops can't pass through, but actually something different.

Each turn that your stacks stands on this zone, they will lose 1, 5, 10 or more troops there. The troops HP wouldn't matter but could work as a criteria for which troop to disappear first, such as militia dying out before a tank, for example.

These zones could appear on the battle log as a single troop/entity which kills your troops so players realize what's happening. They shouldn't TB your stack though, because otherwise they wouldn't be able to move through.

This could make games spicier since you would have to take care of where do move your troops by and balance the risk value of moving your stack on a dangerous zone faster vs taking more turns to do your move. It will increase strategy and make certain conquests less of a no-brainer.
16.12.2023 - 12:42
Nah, we have already no go zones on scens.
17.12.2023 - 05:16
Written by I_Hate_You_All, 16.12.2023 at 12:42

I explicitly said I was not reffering to no-go zones.
17.12.2023 - 09:41

Would be nice making a map with "whether" or whatever zones, you want to customise
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
18.12.2023 - 16:23

no go zoes
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word