Get Premium to hide all ads
07.03.2024 - 09:59
 Zoe
Alex banned me last week from his copycat WW1 with a 5-year old SS (https://prnt.sc/nsfb4y) for meme-walling Milan with 3 cons as AH on T1 (never abused those anyway). He thought I'd cry like evqze and appeal. But I'm reverse banning WW1 - no more joining games. I'll just play ost.

I just wanted to remind you greco turkish rats that every time you whine "1 more join oc" while spamming that link for hours (you're actually doing that while I'm writing this ), you could've had me. Every time you run dry on funds as CP, remember my WG funded 10k per reinf.

I was the one single-handedly keeping the WW1 community's average IQ above room temperature. You deserve to be miserable.

Adios
----
07.03.2024 - 12:30
I agree. Alex is a known time waster and does anyone so the WW1s take longer to fill. He bans many players for no reason or very minor mistakes. For example, I got banned for rewalling once a month ago and he still is refusing to unban me.
07.03.2024 - 14:06
 Alex
Written by evqze, 07.03.2024 at 12:30

I agree. Alex is a known time waster and does anyone so the WW1s take longer to fill. He bans many players for no reason or very minor mistakes. For example, I got banned for rewalling once a month ago and he still is refusing to unban me.

you arent map banned idiot kid, i have the right to ban you from my own games even if you did nothing wrong, shut your fookin mouth, play fair and you will notice that many will unban you. You were legit map banned by puchao for your dirty gameplay...
As for zoe, i just got bored of his trolling every time, just because i dont have all the ss it deosnt mean that he didnt do stupid shit like that other times too
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
07.03.2024 - 14:12
 Alex

For example, I got banned for rewalling once a month ago and he still is refusing to unban me.

when you got firstly unbanned from the game, you rewalled agaisnt me and i banned you. Then your excuse was that you "didnt know" so i unbanned you and i gave you a 2nd chance. (again from my own games only)
Then you did rewall against me again and you claimed that trade is actually allowed to be rewalled. So i banned you again even though you had said when i 1st banned you that you didnt know its dirty
A few days later again i get a screenshot of you rewalling again, and i always see u doing some stupid shit like wfing bulgarias walls abusing arabian dessert to use transports etc
I dont like playing with dirty players, fix the attitude and be a fair player and we talk again
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
07.03.2024 - 15:13
Written by Zoe, 07.03.2024 at 09:59

I just wanted to remind you greco turkish rats that every time you whine "1 more join oc" while spamming that link for hours (you're actually doing that while I'm writing this ), you could've had me.

I didn't know that Hellenoturkism become a successful thing.
07.03.2024 - 15:39

keep yourself safe please!!! no one likes you!@!!
----
hi
07.03.2024 - 18:32
Who will replace Zoe...
----
07.03.2024 - 22:20

----

08.03.2024 - 10:42
Written by Metyu, 07.03.2024 at 15:13

I just wanted to remind you greco turkish rats that every time you whine "1 more join oc" while spamming that link for hours (you're actually doing that while I'm writing this ), you could've had me.

I didn't know that Hellenoturkism become a successful thing.

metyu u are basically a greeco turkish and u have a rat for a pfp so i think hes talking abt u D
09.03.2024 - 10:21

Alex banned me last week from his copycat WW1 with a 5-year old SS (https://prnt.sc/nsfb4y) for meme-walling Milan with 3 cons as AH on T1 (never abused those anyway). He thought I'd cry like evqze and appeal. But I'm reverse banning WW1 - no more joining games. I'll just play ost.

I just wanted to remind you greco turkish rats that every time you whine "1 more join oc" while spamming that link for hours (you're actually doing that while I'm writing this ), you could've had me. Every time you run dry on funds as CP, remember my WG funded 10k per reinf.

I was the one single-handedly keeping the WW1 community's average IQ above room temperature. You deserve to be miserable.

Adios

This has to be the 5th time you made an atwar goodbye post..just go away
----
09.03.2024 - 10:22
Message deleted by DireWarlord99. Reason: Preventative deletion due to positioning of Isis flag. Deescalating before conversation becomes off topic
09.03.2024 - 14:24
Make me a sandwich
----
"You're aren't " - epic backflip
11.03.2024 - 13:33
Written by Muellertyme., 09.03.2024 at 14:24

Make me a sandwich

you owe me 20 duels, when? MUELLER.
13.03.2024 - 16:57
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Written by I_Hate_You_All, 11.03.2024 at 13:33

Written by Muellertyme., 09.03.2024 at 14:24

Make me a sandwich

you owe me 20 duels, when? MUELLER.

The only people you beat in duels are low ranks like r4s.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word