‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
23.02.2011 - 16:22
I was just playing a game and won through allied victory, yet think the total SP I was awarded was incorrect. I had a total of 204 SP when the game finished and was awarded a total of 247 including half of the SP of the players that left, surrendered or were defeated. Yet when I add about the total SP of the losers it was 260, which from my understanding meant that since I allied with two other people it would be split each way. Correct me if I am wrong. If this is right that means then that I should receive a bonus of 86 points for a total of 290 not 247.

If this an error or is the final SP calculated a different way?
23.02.2011 - 16:26
Written by gowan1982, 23.02.2011 at 16:22

I was just playing a game and won through allied victory, yet think the total SP I was awarded was incorrect. I had a total of 204 SP when the game finished and was awarded a total of 247 including half of the SP of the players that left, surrendered or were defeated. Yet when I add about the total SP of the losers it was 260, which from my understanding meant that since I allied with two other people it would be split each way. Correct me if I am wrong. If this is right that means then that I should receive a bonus of 86 points for a total of 290 not 247.

If this an error or is the final SP calculated a different way?

From what ive heard, it divides the opponents sp awarded among all the allied victors. So basicaly, everyone get's a share of the awarded sp.
23.02.2011 - 17:10
You get half of the sp. so for opponets getting 260 sp, the winners split 130 sp or 43 sp a piece.

The reason for this is the opponets get half of thier sp too.
23.02.2011 - 21:32
I see now I was calculating it wrong. Thanks for explaining it all out to me!
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word