Get Premium to hide all ads
23.09.2012 - 12:52
Afterwind Times

by Safari

So my dear friend. finally another week is over and i am glad that i can present you the Afterwind Times this week!!
Our today main topic will be our 2 new mods. What do Afterwind really thinks about them. Are they making their job well or are they failing? Read the interviews below for the answers!!

First of all lets start with VRIL and Tzeentch:

Tzeentch

[pr] Safari: ~Tzeentch: hi. may i interview you?
[pr] ~Tzeentch: if necessary... ;-)
[pr] Safari: ~Tzeentch: ok. great. ~VRIL and you are the new mods. How has your afterwind gameplay changed?
[pr] ~Tzeentch: Not much, i always prefered to play casuals, and now i play almost only casuals. Everything else is the same
[pr] Safari: ~Tzeentch: sure. but it is not sometimes annoying that you have always to be a very responsible person and have to ban/mute other people?
[pr] ~Tzeentch: I am sure every Mod looks from time to time for a ban/mute all button ;-) But in fact, noone likes muting or even baning, sometimes it is sad, but rules are rules.
[pr] Safari: ~Tzeentch: i understand you . rules are rules !! if i am currently reading the lobby chat i see hdrakon and avatar complaining that Dalmati is a Mod-Coalition and if you join there you have
[pr] Safari: ~Tzeentch: better chances to become a mod. what do you think about that?
[pr] ~Tzeentch: Promoting a new Mod is not a simple decision, i have seen the discussions about the last promoted Mods like Glenn, me and Vril. Of course if we know a player better, it is easier to judge about the ..
[pr] ~Tzeentch: ... qualitys as Mod, but just beeing part of a specific coalition will not help you if you are not the "right".
[pr] Safari: ~Tzeentch: i have one final question for you. Do you think it was a good decision to accept the Mod position?
[pr] ~Tzeentch: Hard question. With accepting the Mod "job" for me it was part of the decision to leave my coalition to, to prevent all these "mods are biased" talks, and of course i miss my faction...
[pr] ~Tzeentch: .. sometimes, but i hope i can help AW a bit in this way, so i thinkoverall it was not wrong.
[pr] Safari: ~Tzeentch: ok. thanks for the talk. it is nice to see such motivated mods. go on the good job
[pr] ~Tzeentch: no problem, and good Luck with futher interviews.

VRIL

[pr] Safari: ~VRIL: hi mate. can you spare some time. i would like to take an interview with you?
[pr] ~VRIL: yep
[pr] Safari: ~VRIL: so Tzeentch and you are the new mods in AW. what has changed, when you got mod?
[pr] ~VRIL: For me there is less time to play now. And sometimes I need to deal with players that were on ignore before.
[pr] ~VRIL: For you lobby chat hopefully is a bit more enjoyable now since tzeentch and me are very active
[pr] Safari: ~VRIL: yes. i noticed that tzeentch and you force people a lot to talk in english. that's great
[pr] Safari: ~VRIL: do you miss sometimes the old times with no responsibilty?
[pr] ~VRIL: Well
[pr] ~VRIL: I dont miss it too much
[pr] ~VRIL: mostly because its not long ago i became a mod
[pr] ~VRIL: And I m very glad to officially help the AW community now with many different things
[pr] Safari: ~VRIL: ok. i see. but you don't regret your decistion to accept the challenge of being mod
[pr] ~VRIL: No not at all. But I was quick to admit thats its not as easy as i thought.
[pr] Safari: ~VRIL: why?
[pr] ~VRIL: Because you need to make decisions all the time. And sometimes hard decisions.
[pr] Safari: ~VRIL: well. i understand
[pr] ~VRIL: And there always something you need to handle
[pr] ~VRIL: even when multiple mods are online
[pr] Safari: ~VRIL: many people say that dalmati is the Mod Coalition. what do you think about that?
[pr] ~VRIL: Well if they want Dalmati to be the mod coalition I cannot deny it
[pr] ~VRIL: The question is if that is a problem or not
[pr] ~VRIL: And I dont see a problem with that
[pr] Safari: ~VRIL: sure. this question must everyone ask to himself
[pr] Safari: ~VRIL: last question: some people say Mods should not participate in tournament, because it is unfair (mods can "spy" in private games). What can you say me about that?
[pr] ~VRIL: We do have the possibility to enter private games.
[pr] ~VRIL: But I cannot imagine any mod would abuse that to spy on other players
[pr] Safari: ~VRIL: ok. thanks. it was nice to talk with you.
[pr] ~VRIL:

After i was talking with the new mods. i asked randomly choosen people what they think about them. Here are the results:

Fruit

[pr] Safari: Fruit: hey. may i interview you for the AW Times
[pr] Fruit: sure lol
[pr] Fruit: going for player of the month or just enjoy doing it?
[pr] Safari: Fruit: haha. i just enjoy doing it, but according to player of the month. do you think you will be it?
[pr] Fruit: no, and I'd hope not as I have been semi inactive this month heh
[pr] Safari: Fruit: ok. i see. now to the point i wanted to ask you actually. what do you think about our 2 new mods?
[pr] Fruit: I think Tzeentch is quite good so far, Vril has been on a lot but from what I've seen the majority of the time he is afk
[pr] Fruit: overall I'd say Tzeentch is a good addition, and Vril has only just started so we'll see if he will turn out alright
[pr] Safari: Fruit: i see. thanks for your time. do you want to say something to the AW community?
[pr] Fruit: yes, to everyone in AW please stop playing 4 min
[pr] Safari: Fruit: and how many min should we play instead of in your opinion?
[pr] Fruit: 3
[pr] Safari: Fruit: great. i will play now more games with 3 min see you
[pr] Fruit: cya

[pr] Safari: avatar: hey may i make an interview with you for the AW Times?
[pr] avatar: ok. let's start
[pr] Safari: avatar: some minutes ago. i saw you saying in lobby chat that dalmati is a mod clan. why do you think that?
[pr] avatar: they are the only clan with 3 mods and they look like mod academy
[pr] Safari: avatar: ok. very interesting opinion. Mauzer - Panteri is also a member of Dalmati and he was also a former member of your clan. Why did he changed clan?
[pr] avatar: he has ambitions to became mod and he thinks that if he joins dalmati he will get mod one day
[pr] Safari: avatar: i see. do you think that becoming a mod is the only reason to join Dalmati?
[pr] avatar: for me yes, but there are players who think that vril and caulerpa are best players and join that clan to become better players,anyway i think all tournament was false and not correct at all
[pr] avatar: for example. Barrymore vs Caulerpa: Barrymores connection broke, but Caulerpa was unfair and didn't give him a rematch
[pr] avatar: there are players who think that mods should not play in tournaments, because they can spy you private games without knowing the password and so they know your strategys.
[pr] Safari: avatar: do you also think we should exclude mods from tournaments, although they are players like you and me?
[pr] avatar: lol don't take it wrong ,i dont have nothing against mods. We just need a spectators list in all games, so if you create private games and mod come to spy you, you will know who
[pr] Safari: avatar: good idea. does such great ideas like this make you to the player of the month july?
[pr] avatar: first to say thanks to all who voted for me,but i dont like to be player of the year that award should get zizou,hugosch,guest mod or fruit they are my favorite candidates
[pr] Safari: avatar: so who do you think will get player of the month September?
[pr] Safari: avatar: who do you think deserves this honor
[pr] avatar: hard question. there are many facts to consider about, but all in all that should be Aristosseur. He helped a lot of in bug and other forums
[pr] avatar: but i am not a prophet i dont know really hehehe
[pr] Safari: avatar: thanks for the interview. i enjoyed talking with you
[pr] avatar: no problem sorry for waiting so long for answers but i am in a world game

LDK

[pr] Safari: LDK: may i interview you?
[pr] LDK: Sure what do you want to interview me about
[pr] Safari: LDK: what do you think about our 2 new mods. VRIL and Tzeentch?
[pr] LDK: What do I think? I think they've settled into their jobs well, and I know for a fact that Tzeentch is doing his job because last time I spammed global and he warned me. Ouch
[pr] Safari: LDK: haha.
[pr] LDK: Any more questions ?
[pr] Safari: LDK: many people think that Dalmati is the Mod Coalition (VRIL, Caulerpa, Aqui). Do you confirm that?
[pr] LDK: Well they do have a lot of Mods in there. But then again we could also go that any other coalition is a "normal member coalition"
[pr] LDK: I think we shouldn't really base our opinions on who the members are, but how they play
[pr] Safari: LDK: great. very wise view
[pr] LDK: They could have all the mods in the clan. But some of them can be very crap
[pr] LDK: Haha ty.
[pr] Safari: LDK: i see.
[pr] Safari: LDK: thanks for the talk
[pr] LDK: Haha np. You are better interviewer than that Ann News person
[pr] LDK: The guy with the dinosaur and the microphone

Kona-Chan

[pr] Safari: Kona-chan: hi. may i interview you?
[pr] Kona-chan: sure
[pr] Safari: Kona-chan: what do you think about our 2 new mods?
[pr] Kona-chan: VRIL and Tzeentch you mean?
[pr] Safari: Kona-chan: yes. do you know some other new mods?
[pr] Kona-chan: not really. there was a rumor about VRIL being secret mod before he actually was. As for Tzeentch, he's cool mod from what i've seen soo far
[pr] Kona-chan: before he actually was official one*
[pr] Safari: Kona-chan: how do you mean that with VRIL. can you give me some details about it?
[pr] Kona-chan: Some people were spreading rumors in chat some day, saying VRIL is a mod. As i didn't see Mod status in VRIL's profile i of course denied the people spreading it
[pr] Kona-chan: But then few days later, he became one officialy The one spreading it at the time was i think avatar. but i'm not 100% now
[pr] Safari: Kona-chan: well. avatar^^
[pr] Kona-chan: yep... i know what you mean
[pr] Kona-chan: tho it's big coincidence
[pr] Safari: Kona-chan: but all in all you are satisfied with our mods. or do you wish someone else to be mod?
[pr] Kona-chan: i think the current mods are doing a very fine job. People overreact for every little problem. I think it should be slow process of deciding new mods.
[pr] Kona-chan: last thing we need is someone like hdrakon being mod
[pr] Safari: Kona-chan: hdrakon1*
[pr] Kona-chan: indeed
[pr] Safari: Kona-chan: thanks for the interview
[pr] Kona-chan: np

Barrymore

[pr] Safari: Barrymore: hi. can you spare some time. i would like to interview you?
[pr] Barrymore: Yeah go ahead
[pr] Safari: Barrymore: i have just a very simple question. What do you think about our 2 new mods?
[pr] Barrymore: VRIL and Tzeenchchch or have there been some more?
[pr] Safari: Barrymore: yes VRIL and Tzeentch
[pr] Barrymore: Well I'm not too happy about the amount of mods that Dalmati have, however VRIL is an experienced player so I can't really fault the choice. Tzeetch I'd never heard of but he seems alright.
[pr] Safari: Barrymore: so you think that dalmati has too much mods. Avatar even describes dalmati as mod acadamy. can you confirm that?
[pr] Barrymore: Yeah, sounds like a nice little way to phrase it. Dalmati have players who don't kick up much of a fuss so I can see why they'd get promoted to mod status above others.
[pr] Safari: Barrymore: ok. thanks (i think i have to leave dalmati^^)
[pr] Barrymore: Just to use Avatar as an example, he won Player of the Month but he certainly won't be a mod anytime soon. They prefer the quieter players for mod positions which is not neccessarily..
[pr] Barrymore: the correct way to chose players
[pr] Safari: Barrymore: i understand. how would you choose mods?
[pr] Safari: Barrymore: sorry i got disconnected
[pr] Barrymore: xaxax, one sec.
[pr] Barrymore: Just a general meritocracy from players who contribute to AW. Pinheiro made a nice thread about nerfing SM, that's the kind of thing that should get mod promotions rather than safe choices.
[pr] Barrymore: I mean obviously Pin is already a mod... but you know what I mean
[pr] Safari: Barrymore: yes i understand what you mean. the mods should contribute a list of candidates and then the people should comment
[pr] Barrymore: Well I meant the players on the list should be those who have made contributions to AW as a whole through suggestions
[pr] Barrymore: and even the Player of the Month competition... if a player is good enough to be recognised as player of the month why not mod them?
[pr] Safari: Barrymore: ok. great idea.
[pr] Safari: Barrymore: i see nothing against it
[pr] Safari: Barrymore: do you want to say something to the AW commiunity?
[pr] Barrymore: No I'm fine thanks, if I have something to say Global is always there.
[pr] Safari: Barrymore: good. then thanks for the talk. enjoy playing
[pr] Barrymore: Cheers, bye

Peanut

[pr] Safari: Peanut: hey do you have some time for an interview?
[pr] Peanut: yeah sure
[pr] Safari: Peanut: some time passed though and you have seen how our 2 new mods Tzeentch and VRIL are. can you tell me what impression did they made to you?
[pr] Peanut: othing amizinh just noraml mods my favorite mods are cluerpa hugosh and pin they are very helpful
[pr] Peanut: sry for my bad enlgish
[pr] Safari: Peanut: ok. the old mods will be very happy about that
[pr] Safari: Peanut: thanks for your answer
[pr] Peanut: you are welcome

tesla

[pr] Safari: tesla: hi kanka. may i interview you?
[pr] tesla: hey kanka : ) yes, sure
[pr] Safari: tesla: great. what do you think about our new mods Tzeentch and VRIL?
[pr] tesla: hmm. I think you should have been new mod instead of them.
[pr] tesla: by the way Tzenech is going to be new Cau
[pr] Safari: tesla: ohh. thanks. nice to hear.
[pr] Safari: tesla: aha. why? what is tzeentch doing?
[pr] Safari: tesla: that he becomes new "Caulerpa".
[pr] tesla: acting like Caulerpa
[pr] tesla: giving lots of warning, mutes etc
[pr] Safari: tesla: how should a mod act in your opinion?
[pr] tesla: they should be more flexible about rules (bcuz i like to write on gl )
[pr] Safari: tesla: yeah. global chat is a nice thing.
[pr] Safari: tesla: do you want to say something to the aw community?
[pr] tesla: yeah :D gLoLbal chat is good
[pr] tesla: they should know that 'tesla loves u all!'
[pr] Safari: tesla: thats very kind of you
[pr] tesla: : )

F.Sultan Mehmet

[pr] Safari: F.Sultan Mehmet: hi. can i interview for the AW Times?
[pr] F.Sultan Mehmet: sure
[pr] Safari: F.Sultan Mehmet: are you satisfied of our 2 new mods VRIL and Tzeentch?
[pr] F.Sultan Mehmet: im not. because they do not understand me. idk english. and theys continuous mute give me. (30000-28000) im tired aw
[pr] Safari: F.Sultan Mehmet: what should they improve in your opinion. how should they react if you don't use english?
[pr] F.Sultan Mehmet: They must be softer than.i love you so much afterwind but idk english and this great problem. Should not they have never mute.I do not bother anybody
[pr] F.Sultan Mehmet: Turkish talking about the game
[pr] Safari: F.Sultan Mehmet: ok. i see. you just have good intensions
[pr] F.Sultan Mehmet: we want a Room 2
[pr] F.Sultan Mehmet: sure good intensions
[pr] Safari: F.Sultan Mehmet: btw. did you left eurasian clan?
[pr] F.Sultan Mehmet: unactive my clan.
[pr] Safari: F.Sultan Mehmet: ok. do you already have found a new coalition for you?
[pr] F.Sultan Mehmet: you and me new clan creat ? u want ? or i will go biteme or a-team soon
[pr] Safari: F.Sultan Mehmet: great. what do you think of hdrakon1 clan. would you join?
[pr] F.Sultan Mehmet: dalmati for ?. we will creat new clan or u and hdrakon , me
[pr] Safari: F.Sultan Mehmet: sorry, but i am in dalmati and i am not thinking to leave right now
[pr] F.Sultan Mehmet: hmm okey.
[pr] Safari: F.Sultan Mehmet: do you want to say something to the AW community?
[pr] F.Sultan Mehmet: I love you so much everyone
[pr] Safari: F.Sultan Mehmet: thanks for your time

Turb0.-

[pr] Safari: Turb0.-: hello. have you some time. i would like to interview you for the AW Times?
[pr] Turb0.-: for media? i have always time for media
[pr] Safari: Turb0.-: great. which impression do our 2 new mods make on you (Tzeentch and VRIL)?
[pr] Safari: Turb0.-: are you satisfied with them?
[pr] Turb0.-: seems like Tzeentch is really into this job now,myb he's being a little bit tu strict. But i had no problems with him.
[pr] Safari: Turb0.-: and about VRIL?
[pr] Turb0.-: And about vril, hmm i didn't have enoguh experience with his "moding" to comment him
[pr] Safari: Turb0.-: ok. i see. do you want to say something to the AW world?
[pr] Turb0.-: For the low ranks if they want to succed... NEver give up, just train, and u'll get killer machines Will is everything
[pr] Safari: Turb0.-: thanks for your wise words, they will hopefully reach many new players. see you
[pr] Turb0.-: np, see you too

Barbesssa

[pr] Safari: Barbesssa: hi. can you spare some time to answer me some question for AW Times?
[pr] Barbesssa: yes of course
[pr] Safari: Barbesssa: what do you think about our 2 new mods. are they doing their job well?
[pr] Barbesssa: Which ones? give names .I am seeing too much mods in games
[pr] Safari: Barbesssa: VRIL and Tzeentch
[pr] Barbesssa: I saw VRIL he was good and kinda. but I dont know tzeentch this much.
[pr] Safari: Barbesssa: ok. thanks thats all i wanted to know
[pr] Barbesssa: ur welcome

RaInBowDash!!

[pr] Safari: RaInBowDash!!: hi do you have some time for an interview?
[pr] RaInBowDash!!: sure, and an interview for what ?
[pr] Safari: RaInBowDash!!: an interview for the AW Times
[pr] RaInBowDash!!: sure
[pr] Safari: RaInBowDash!!: what do you think about our 2 new mods. what impression to they make on you?
[pr] RaInBowDash!!: i like the mods overall but i think there should be more of them because alot of the time theres no mods on
[pr] Safari: RaInBowDash!!: ok. i see. about how many mods are you thinking?
[pr] Safari: RaInBowDash!!: or how many should we add?
[pr] RaInBowDash!!: i dont know an itzact number but enough so that theres 1 on at any given time, but also ive seen other games go to the crapper because of the mods so its a balenceing act
[pr] Safari: RaInBowDash!!: well. that means too many mods are also bad?
[pr] RaInBowDash!!: its not the number but in the game i use to play the mods were corrupt they'd ban ppl that were enemies to there clans and let there clan mates get away with anything
[pr] Safari: RaInBowDash!!: but our current mods aren't corrupt, are they?
[pr] RaInBowDash!!: i dont think so
[pr] Safari: RaInBowDash!!: great thanks it was nice to talk with you
[pr] RaInBowDash!!: no prob thanks for asking

after all this interview with afterwinds players. I also wanted to know what do the Mods think about them? So i contacted Hugosch. Here we go:

Hugosch

[pr] ~Hugosch: hi
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: hi
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: may i interview you for the AW Times?
[pr] ~Hugosch: yes
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: ok. the todays newsletter is mostly about our 2 new mods. i already ask many randomly choosen people about them and all in all they think that they make a good job.
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: now i would like to know like you think about them. are you proud of them?
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: do they do their job well (also behide the scenes)
[pr] ~Hugosch: The are both pretty active, and the 'older' mods are less, so i think they pretty much fill in the gap
[pr] ~Hugosch: and they both do a pretty goot job in that
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: nice. so you can confirm the average opinion.
[pr] ~Hugosch: Yes i can, good that the other random players think the same about them
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: ok. well
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: lets change topic
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: the 3rd 1vs1 tournament is now finally over. how you do feel about it as the head of this tourney?
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: do you think is was successful?
[pr] ~Hugosch: It has been a successfull tournament, and i liked that ...although a lot of big updates came along
[pr] ~Hugosch: but in general, i can say it was a success, and also i liked the unexpected results we had
[pr] ~Hugosch: and the tournament lasted something too long because i had 64players, so its hard to keep them all active
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: as far as i remember you are currently the only one who could manage a whole tournament. are you proud of yourself?
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: most tournaments are getting inactive
[pr] ~Hugosch: Don't forget that the 2nd 1v1 tournament (the one from Ironail) was also a great success. And in this case, i also got help from Caulerpa
[pr] ~Hugosch: Yeah, i'm glad we managed to keep it active. A lot of tournament creators don't see how many work it might cost
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: i see (i hope tzeentch and my tournament will not fail!!)
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: some people (including me) think that you should get for this success the honor of the player of the month. do you think you will get it?
[pr] ~Hugosch: No ...we (mods) give the player of the month, i don't think we should give it to ourselves
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: ok. i see. why do mods decide about who gets player of the month? Is there a reason behind it?
[pr] ~Hugosch: Yes. If we do a vote for it (by everyone), then people will just vote for someone they like, but that doesn't mean he/she has done good things for AW or its community
[pr] ~Hugosch: but at the end, someone will get 'player of the year' with a trophie. Maybe we can do a vote by all players for that, who can vote for some of the player of the months
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: i understand.
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: lets now talk about some fantastic news.
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: i have heard that Bite Me is back !!!
[pr] ~Hugosch: Yes we are
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: do you want to become the nr. 1 again?
[pr] ~Hugosch: Yes. A lot of old BM members already announced their intention to join us again, and then we see what we can do to get back in the top
[pr] ~Hugosch: Also, thats why i used the mythological animal 'Phoenix' as a coalition picture, because this bird raised from the dead
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: did you also lost some old players?
[pr] ~Hugosch: I've asked a few to rejoin. For the moment, they all agreed on rejoining.
[pr] ~Hugosch: Also, some suprises will be in our team
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: super. but do you really think that you can get to the top, because the current leader Dalmati has very strong members.
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: can you give us a hint about this surprises?
[pr] ~Hugosch: Dalmati is the righteous #1 at the moment. But so where the previous number 1 coalitions (BM and SRB) ...any grand coalition is finite at some point
[pr] ~Hugosch: Not yet, because i'm still in talks with some players. But besides old BM members, there will be some new (good) names in the list
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: i see
[pr] ~Hugosch: and i believe we then have enough quality to beat the current top3
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: i am looking forward to it
[pr] ~Hugosch: but i hope that we can get CW's, i know that was a problem in the past (everyone refused to play us)
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: have you heard that hdrakon1 also wants to create a clan?
[pr] ~Hugosch: No, did he say that?
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: do you think his clan could also compete with this top 3?
[pr] ~Hugosch: and if it could compete with the top3 depens on the other players that will join him ...its not the leader who makes a coalition, its the members in it
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: great words
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: do you want to add something (make some ads)?
[pr] ~Hugosch: ehm ..no, i pretty much said all
[pr] Safari: ~Hugosch: ok. then thanks for this interview. good luck with BiteMe 2.0
[pr] ~Hugosch: Thanks

The new logo of BiteMe. It stands for the raise from the dead

Last but not least i also talked with hdrakon1, because he wants to make a new clan.

hdrakon1

[pr] Safari: Abraham: hi may i interview you about your upcoming clan?
[pr] Abraham: yes
[pr] Safari: Abraham: great. when do you think you will establish it?
[pr] Safari: Abraham: do you already have a date?
[pr] Abraham: as soon i get 10k sp
[pr] Safari: Abraham: when do you think you will have these SP?
[pr] Abraham: in the next 3 world games
[pr] Safari: Abraham: thats still not a clear answer, but i will take it.
[pr] Safari: Abraham: How will you call it?
[pr] Safari: Abraham: do you have any ideas already?
[pr] Abraham: yes i have and ,At this moment I'm still debating on original name for my clan
[pr] Safari: Abraham: can you give us some examples how you want to call it?
[pr] Abraham: i tought abot 'Glory ?' or maybe "????? strong"
[pr] Safari: Abraham: ok. i see. very interesting names.
[pr] Safari: Abraham: what is the aim of your new coalition?
[pr] Abraham: hmm, my goal is to defeat the Dalmatis
[pr] Safari: Abraham: good to know, especially because i am also a member of them
[pr] Safari: Abraham: for which members are you looking for?
[pr] Abraham: dosent matter, but i preffer low ranks so i be able to train them they way i want, high ranks are welcome as well
[pr] Safari: Abraham: ok. i see. are you also searching for high ranks as officers/co-leaders?
[pr] Abraham: I will give the officer/co-leader to thoes who show loyalty to the clan
[pr] Safari: Abraham: sounds like a clan with a great future. do you want to say something to the AW community?
[pr] Abraham: yes!. HAVE FUN and please dont make trouble
[pr] Safari: Abraham: wise words. that's it. thank you for the interview. Let's hope your coalition will succed
[pr] Abraham: thanks
[pr] Abraham: i enjoyed this you are great safari

Safari's quote & video of the week

Abraham: samnang left afterwind like hero with many bans

The End
----

23.09.2012 - 13:10
LDK
Account deleted
Amazing Article. I was waiting for my companies Issue 4 and I thought it would be good.

Reading this, I loved it. You spend your time interviewing others, it shows your dedication to be a journalist!

Awesome Article mate, I hope you can produce good articles for me like this in the future!

5/5
23.09.2012 - 15:02
Nice Safari. It was a lot, but very nice to read all. Great work
One tip: Be somewhat more critical with difficult questions: Don't take all answers for granted
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
24.09.2012 - 00:05
Lord Dark Knight
Account deleted
Written by Hugosch, 23.09.2012 at 15:02

One tip: Be somewhat more critical with difficult questions: Don't take all answers for granted

This is true, But what I would say is maybe ask more pressurising questions that force the interviewee to make a answer he/she doesn't actually want to say. Its more interesting that way
24.09.2012 - 02:22
Written by Guest, 24.09.2012 at 00:05

Written by Hugosch, 23.09.2012 at 15:02

This is true, But what I would say is maybe ask more pressurising questions that force the interviewee to make a answer he/she doesn't actually want to say. Its more interesting that way

mang this isn't RL you can just fake being afk
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

24.09.2012 - 15:32

he is not really him
----
I love you Afterwind<3
24.09.2012 - 16:25
Mfw that was my game. 5/5 SS val
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
24.09.2012 - 16:43
I am best at europe.
25.09.2012 - 00:20
Lord Dark Knight
Account deleted
Written by Donald J.Trump, 24.09.2012 at 15:32

he is not the really him

Excellent Screenie, Exploits some secret out of the "so called hdrakon1"

Nice one!
25.09.2012 - 07:04
Written by Guest, 25.09.2012 at 00:20

Written by Donald J.Trump, 24.09.2012 at 15:32

he is not the really him

Excellent Screenie, Exploits some secret out of the "so called hdrakon1"

Nice one!

lol ok
----
I love you Afterwind<3
02.08.2013 - 12:27
Death1812
Account deleted
When VRIL became mod
02.08.2013 - 12:54
Written by Safari, 23.09.2012 at 12:52

[pr] tesla: I think you should have been new mod instead of them.

----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
02.08.2013 - 17:55
Tzeentch was way worse than VRIL
----
02.08.2013 - 18:04

[pr] ~VRIL: For you lobby chat hopefully is a bit more enjoyable now since tzeentch and me are very active

It definitely is!!!

[pr] ~VRIL: Because you need to make decisions all the time. And sometimes hard decisions.

Lies.

[pr] Fruit: overall I'd say Tzeentch is a good addition, and Vril has only just started so we'll see if he will turn out alright

He turned into poop.

Mute me again blackhole!!!
----
03.08.2013 - 17:53
Written by Roncho, 02.08.2013 at 18:04

It definitely is!!!

Lies.

He turned into poop.

Mute me again blackhole!!!

wtf you talking about.

Vril > Tzeentch
05.08.2013 - 06:45
Took a long time to read but good article.:)
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word