Get Premium to hide all ads
30.09.2012 - 09:35
I'm tired of wasting tons of troops for one small little 3 man triangle defence (1,1,and 1) to capture an empty capital. Could you guys tell me simple, and effective methods of how to take down defences?
30.09.2012 - 09:38
Put any kind of unit near the area you believe the opponent will make defence line, it will destroy his defence and you will be able to attack the city/capital in the next turn without wasting another turn on trying to break his wall
30.09.2012 - 09:40
There is no way to do that.
you only need 1 unit to broke the wall, maybe you can send a bomber before your army gets there.
30.09.2012 - 09:42
Written by Krieger, 30.09.2012 at 09:38

Put any kind of unit near the area you believe the opponent will make defence line, it will destroy his defence and you will be able to attack the city/capital in the next turn without wasting another turn on trying to break his wall

that is wall-fucking. and i hate people that do that. each time some does that to me, i ally-fag or backstabb to take them out of the game
30.09.2012 - 13:19
Wf is ok for me if it's not in first turn.
----
30.09.2012 - 14:57
AlexMeza
Account deleted
Just send 1 unit to break the wall, even if you lost it will still work. Put an unit near the city because at the moment, most of people remake it in the same turn.
30.09.2012 - 15:53
Oh, learned in game. I used to just throw tons of troops at walls only to have a wall in tact and genocide amongst my troops.
02.10.2012 - 12:14
Written by Tundy, 30.09.2012 at 09:42

Written by Krieger, 30.09.2012 at 09:38

that is wall-fucking. and i hate people that do that. each time some does that to me, i ally-fag or backstabb to take them out of the game

Hypocrite.
You're only promoting these idiots.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word