‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
01.03.2011 - 14:33
The country Luxembourg is very hard to select when starting a game, easiest way is to click on the city and from the pop up box clicking on the country's name and from there the countrys box will open and you can click acquire.
It's not imposable to select the country but is extremely default.
01.03.2011 - 15:12
Easy for me...just click the small area above luxembourg, and zoom in all the way so that your actualy clicking the right area. But going from the citie menu would probably be easiest. I also don't see how this is a bug, seems more like a complaint, maybe move to the general discussion thread? or questions?
01.03.2011 - 15:58
The problem is theres space to click on Luxembourgs empty space but it doesn't do anything, you have to click right on the top boarder corner of it to bring up the acquire mean box.
01.03.2011 - 16:08
Written by Crazy Ivan, 01.03.2011 at 15:58

The problem is theres space to click on Luxembourgs empty space but it doesn't do anything, you have to click right on the top boarder corner of it to bring up the acquire mean box.

Are you sure? it works fine for me. If you want I can make a step by step tutorial , just joking. But back on subject, Luxem's pretty small anyways, so going throigh the citie menu is fine to me. Look at singapore...can't click on that either, but when you want it as your capitol, you just use the citie menu. So I guess same idea with luxembourg.
02.03.2011 - 10:39
Same problem with Singapore.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
02.03.2011 - 11:18
Written by Crazy Ivan, 01.03.2011 at 15:58

It works for me too. They actually made its territory slightly larger so we can click on the country itself - before you had to do it the long way through the city menu.
02.03.2011 - 14:46
Written by Crazy Ivan, 01.03.2011 at 14:33

The country Luxembourg is very hard to select when starting a game, easiest way is to click on the city and from the pop up box clicking on the country's name and from there the countrys box will open and you can click acquire.
It's not imposable to select the country but is extremely default.

Me too
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word