Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Ad for nike, 06.12.2010 - 11:48
Im not too sure if this is allready in place or not, but heres the idea;

Guerilla Warfare Strategy.

- All player controlled cities gain a 1.25x increase in there unit production
- Extreme buffs to militia
- Gain slightly larger movement speed than tanks.
- Cost 30 to produce
- -2 Defence to cities and all units.
- +2 Attack if militia are first to strike
- Either there are no other ground units while using this strat (No tanks or inf) or they are severely nerfed.

I think this would be a interesting strat to see put into the game.
22.12.2010 - 05:20
 Ivan (Admin)
Written by Akuku88, 22.12.2010 at 04:23

I was playing a bit with this strategy and I was thinking about a small change.

Instead of making militia stronger, this strategy could actually include a new unit (Guerilla Fighter/Freedom Fighter, etc). Marines would have a smaller price discount (-40?). Normal militia would still be a bit cheaper, but the boost to its stats would be smaller (range of just 2 etc), and there would be an option to train this militia into this new Guerilla unit with just one click (choose units to move 'em and click upgrade button instead of move button, costing about 20 per one militia turning into guerilla). What would be special about these new units is that as long as there is 1 marine for every 4 guerillas in the given army, these guerillas is still invisible just like an army consisting of only marines. So I see it basically like a stealth ability activated only when Guerillas are working together with marines.

What do you think about something like this?

I think this is a bit unnecessarily complicated.
26.11.2011 - 02:37
This strategy is the best youmad?
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word