Get Premium to hide all ads
27.11.2012 - 22:01
 KYBL
Now introducing WWII to custom maps. This whole world map is quite accurate in terms of who controls what and actual borders. Balancing was tough but I did the best I could.

Area 1 - Europe:

After redoing all the cities in Europe, I realised that Germany was very OP in terms of city strength, as well as what it controlled, so I gave the Soveits some extra land to start with and I gave Britain lots of defence considering they do not have so many huge cities compared to Germany.

Area 2 - East Asia:

Japan is quite OP here. This is for a reason, however, as you will see when we get to the United States. China, however, has more land than Japan, and India includes Myanmar in this scenario for balance.

Area 3 - The Middle East and Africa:

This was hard to balance because I had to debate wether to add the Free French or not. I cloncluded that I shouldnt, because as I stated before, the USA is very OP and I do not want to make the game too hard for the Axis.

Area 4 - United States and Canada:

When I said America was OP, I really meant it, and by a lot. This is why I gave the Axis so much power in Asia and Africa. The United States includes all 50 states along with 170 cities. Canada has about 25. Germany, however, has untis off the coast to start.

Thank-you for reading.
----

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word