Get Premium to hide all ads
03.12.2012 - 22:53
 Utah

Papal Supremacy- The proclamation that the Pope has supreme control over all secular rulers.

You guys can imagine my scenario series as a cross between UN game and EU3. It is set in my Ultimate Europe and contains the major nations. The HRE is split up into parts. At the start the players choose someone to be the Papal States or the Pope. He is the "UN" of the game and all war declarations must go to him for approval (unless of course your Orthodox or Muslim in which case you have respective leaders). The pope has special units to help him maintain control. Put simply, he will screw you up. He has various Churches (powerful defense bases that can't move) around Europe which house Clergy (spy planes pretty much). If I am playing as England and I invade Normandie for no reason than pope will have to get involved. If the pope excommunicates someone then anyone may attack them without reason. Holy wars against Muslims are ok and for Orthodox countries it depends on the pope. Each pope who completes his mission of keeping order in Europe will be listed here:

Pope Utah I
Pope Utah II
Pope Utah III
Pope Brian I
Pope Brian II
Pope Gas I
Pope Utah IV
Pope Hell I
Pope Brian III
Pope Tenka I
Utahlius Caesar

List of Papal Supremacy games:

Papal Supremacy I: 1000 A.D
Papal Supremacy II: 1100 A.D
Papal Supremacy III: 1200 A.D
Papal Supremacy: Genghis
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
04.12.2012 - 01:49
Written by Utah, 03.12.2012 at 22:53

Holy wars against Muslims are ok and for Orthodox countries it depends on the pope.

Good Lord... that racism.... I hope you put a disclaimer on there...
Utah... stop encouraging UN games please....
04.12.2012 - 14:29
 Utah
Written by ezzatam, 04.12.2012 at 01:49

Written by Utah, 03.12.2012 at 22:53

Holy wars against Muslims are ok and for Orthodox countries it depends on the pope.

Good Lord... that racism.... I hope you put a disclaimer on there...
Utah... stop encouraging UN games please....

Check...your...history book
And people want to see what the people want to see.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
04.12.2012 - 14:58
Written by Utah, 04.12.2012 at 14:29

How does that poor logic work?
And people want to eat what the people want to eat?
And people want to kill who the people want to kill?
And people want to cheat what the people want to cheat?

AW has no democracy... normal members have to play the custom maps that the premium members chooses to host anyway! (or the default hosted by themselves) Hence you should be making maps that makes AW progressively better... not reverting to the old UN games.
04.12.2012 - 15:10
 Utah
Ezzatam please don't start this again. This thread is for the scenario series not your personal opinions k?
----
04.12.2012 - 15:56
K
05.12.2012 - 05:48
Pope utahrapter3

good job
----
05.12.2012 - 11:12
I killed the pope .
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
11.12.2012 - 22:20
Written by ezzatam, 04.12.2012 at 14:58

AW has no democracy... normal members have to play the custom maps that the premium members chooses to host anyway! (or the default hosted by themselves) Hence you should be making maps that makes AW progressively better... not reverting to the old UN games.

abaut normal members i always start maps for them what they whanted not what i will decide i try to help them,
what utahraptor3 do????????? he do this=> "If you repeat a lie long enough, it will become true."

what utahraptor3 repeat????????
utah ultimate europe is best
UN best scenario
papal best scenario (in 1000ad roman pope control whole europe ancient UN game)
what happand players think that ultimate europe map is good but after they will play 1 hour in that map they got eyes hurt and pain because white background i told him to not use white background its bad for eyes.Green color is better for background and relax you're eyes.
----
12.12.2012 - 14:30
 Utah
Written by avatar, 11.12.2012 at 22:20

Written by ezzatam, 04.12.2012 at 14:58

abaut normal members i always start maps for them what they whanted not what i will decide i try to help them,
what utahraptor3 do????????? he do this=> "If you repeat a lie long enough, it will become true."

what utahraptor3 repeat????????
utah ultimate europe is best
UN best scenario
papal best scenario (in 1000ad roman pope control whole europe ancient UN game)
what happand players think that ultimate europe map is good but after they will play 1 hour in that map they got eyes hurt and pain because white background i told him to not use white background its bad for eyes.Green color is better for background and relax you're eyes.

I have no idea what you just said. All I know is that you apparently think that I think that my scenarios/maps are the best. I have never in my entire AW life said they were.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word