Get Premium to hide all ads
08.12.2010 - 08:23
That's right. The game, as is, has a simple, clean, elegance. Perhaps the only thing it needs is more purchasable updates - but that should be it.
08.12.2010 - 09:00
 Ivan (Admin)
Written by TP_MLD, 08.12.2010 at 08:23

That's right. The game, as is, has a simple, clean, elegance. Perhaps the only thing it needs is more purchasable updates - but that should be it.

I don't believe the game has reached perfection just yet There's still a lot of room for improvement.
08.12.2010 - 09:57
Written by Ivan, 08.12.2010 at 09:00

Written by TP_MLD, 08.12.2010 at 08:23

I don't believe the game has reached perfection just yet There's still a lot of room for improvement.

Improvements - yes. Embellishments that take away the clean simplicity (and speed!) - no.
08.12.2010 - 19:18
I agree do not go making 500 different unit types keep it simple and streamlined. Maybe some balance and more upgrades are all that is needed.
09.12.2010 - 13:02
Air units could use a more direct counter (AA guns or something) and Air units also need a counter to other Air units. (Fighter jets that cant attack land units but are super effective agianst other air units maybe?)

Thats all I can think of that would still keep a really good balance.
27.12.2010 - 12:36
I would be happy if there were more types of tanks/units ,

- attacktanks like the Leopard 2, with a high attack-dmg and a medium defence and a short range, but bad vs rocketsoldiers
- "huntertanks" against normal/sheep infantrie but useless against attacktanks and aircraft
- "minesdroper" tanks how could block a smal region , but without any use in battles
- rocketsoldiers for a better tankdefence, but useless against marienes and normal infantrie
- or a aircraftcarrier, with 15 or 10 bombers inside

after all my wishes are more tacticaly opinions.
27.12.2010 - 19:05
It might be intresting to have certain units at disavantage to other types but then that makes it more complicated.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word