Get Premium to hide all ads
23.12.2012 - 17:33
As you can tell from the witty title, I've gone ahead and made my own Game of Thrones map.

The Facts

- 35 different units, most of which are region-specific - and that number is still rising!
- 220 cities
- 117 countries, 115 of which are playable
- Navigable rivers
- Impassable mountains and marshes
- Flags or photos for each country
- Photos for every capital city/castle, and some normal cities.

Here are screenshots. Red areas = impassable areas.

----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
23.12.2012 - 18:56
I want jack sparrow!
23.12.2012 - 20:18
The problem is that in game red areas are not shown, meaning yes we will know by hills areas that will be roughly impassable, it will be guess work to get it right.
24.12.2012 - 03:41
Yep. Although most red areas, except in northern Westeros, are not inside the countries. But it makes you guys work for it
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
25.12.2012 - 16:42
I like the feel of this more than pulse's
SRB confirmed for GoT nerds
21.01.2013 - 15:08
Update:

Bugfix: Volantis can now correctly build Red Priests

Unit changes: Transport Zeppelins are now buildable in King's Landing, as opposed to being rare. Movement range increased, as well as capacity. Dragons of Valyria cannot cap cities anymore, and have been nerfed quite significantly.

New country: deep in the mysterious eastern Huang Tze mountains, hushed reports of Shrines dedicated to old, forgotten deities of the defunct Shang Tze Empire have reached the rumour mill. Be the first to explore this new land and hopefully find something to help you conquer your enemies!
----
22.01.2013 - 22:35
Written by BASED Ironail, 24.12.2012 at 03:41

Yep. Although most red areas, except in northern Westeros, are not inside the countries. But it makes you guys work for it

Just go back to Photoshop and give the no-go-areas some color... example is in World of Eben I: Medieval... look at the "whiteish" areas... it makes it easier.
Good, excellent job!
Cheers,
CD
----
23.01.2013 - 01:42
Good job bro
----
23.01.2013 - 05:30
Nice map
----
"Not all those who wander are lost."
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
31.01.2013 - 16:27
Turn off the Dragons. I refuse to play this map ever again unless you switch them off. We find 5-6 on average a game and just one can wipe a player out.

They are the singe most OPd unit I have ever seen in a game and practically impossible to defend against. It's a shame because that single unit has ruined a very good map and made it unplayable.
23.02.2013 - 19:12
Good map. feel sry for pulse's map.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word