Get Premium to hide all ads
01.01.2013 - 21:45
 KYBL
Whole World 2.0: Featuring 430 divisions and 972 cities, it is one of the largest maps in the game in terms of number of cities and divisions. Whole World 2.0 features the same map as your standard, regular whole world map, just with way, way, way more divisions and even some added countries which werent there before such as the British Overseas Territories and the Carribean Islands.

Some of the divisions, mainly European ones, are historical based while the overwhelming majority are based on modern day regions or administrative divisions. For example, France, Germany, Italy, Morocco and Saudi Arabia are all based off of divisions from WWI or WWII. Meanwhile, Brazil, the United States, South Africa, most of Canada, China, the United Kingdom, India, Australia and Pakistan are divided into provinces or administrative divisions. In Argentina, Mexico, Turkey, DR Congo, Nigeria and Japan, they are divided into regions. Vietnam, Sudan, Chad and Mali were split based off of current or previous wars and Peru and Ukraine are divided by random.

Many countries which exist but were not in the original map for some wierd reason were added, mostly in the Carribean. Many large secession movements got their way and countries such as gaza, Catalonia and South Ossetia were added. Basically all except for Kosovo. Sorry, I am not taking my time to draw that border!

Populations were fixed. I based cities on their Metro, not their Urban. For example, Toronto now has 10 instead of 7 and Montreal now has 10 instead of 6.

Africa and South America are more reasonable than they were before in the sense that they are now playable and comparable to their northern fellow continents. Well... Maybe not for Africa, but South America has been boosted a ton.

Things that need fixing or look like they need fixing but really dont:

Flags. I am aware that most countries do not currently have flags and I am working on getting them some. That will take time.

China is WAAAAAYYYYY overpowered. I am going to repopulate all the cities and using the actual city rather than their prefecture to calculate the amount of troops they get. I also need to lower the amount of moeny they make.

Kosovo will be added once I am not too lazy to draw it.

Yes, the Middle East on the Mediteranean coast is crouded. Sorry, but there is nothing I can do about it because the cities that are there have to be there. The only two places that could make it less crouded to get rid of would be Tel Aviv and Beirut, neither of which would be practical to remove.

Aleppo is bigger than Damascus. Damascus is not a huge city. I do not know who told you otherwise.

I tried my best with India and it is pretty accurate, I know it is not 100%

Russia is not split because it is 109 divisions of which only 20 have people living in them and are worth adding. Some of them are too tiny to add too.

West Germany will eventually be nerfed.

I am not removing Gaza. As much as I hate to say it and am against the idea of it, it is recognized partially by the UN and is its own territory with its own government. Please do not ask for it to be removed.

The Falkland Islands never has, is not, and never will be part of Argentina.

01.01.2013 - 21:53
Seems nice,in the end it may be overcrowded but it sounds nice.
----
Magnets,how do they work?
02.01.2013 - 02:24
"crouded" is spelled crowded. Also, Gaza is recognized as part of Palestine, which includes the west bank. Im not sure if you've separated the two as I have yet to see your map, but unless you REALLY want to make things crowded, you should merge the two.
09.01.2013 - 21:45
Far too crowded, nuff said.
10.01.2013 - 18:43
 Utah
I'm sorry but China makes this unplayable. 10 reinf. cities everywhere.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
10.01.2013 - 20:41
I don't like the pop scale.

Featuring 430 divisions and 972 cities, it is one of the largest maps in the game in terms of number of cities and divisions.
430 - 197 = 233 [i subtracted the countries from the original]
it means you added 233 divisions. that is a lot of work.
22.01.2013 - 16:59
 KYBL
I redid China so it is by city limits, not City Prefecture. The country is now nerfed.
----

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word