Get Premium to hide all ads
13.12.2010 - 00:05
Hi,

I have a friend who ive been telling him to come join the game... but i think it would be cool if i could send him some SP or an upgrade so he feels more into the game...

Basicly a system to trade/donate/gift/give SP to someone... This may work into a clan system later on aswell..
13.12.2010 - 02:57
Written by Mathon, 13.12.2010 at 00:05

Hi,

I have a friend who ive been telling him to come join the game... but i think it would be cool if i could send him some SP or an upgrade so he feels more into the game...

Basicly a system to trade/donate/gift/give SP to someone... This may work into a clan system later on aswell..

I see a possible exploit here, based on badge-getting and SP-farming, but the devs will know best what to do.

And you don't need the upgrades to feel at home in the game, IMHO. Just don't play against rank 3+ players as a noob.
13.12.2010 - 03:33
 Ivan (Admin)
This indeed has a big exploit/farming potential. It's a bit sad that when we think of new features, we always need to assume that some player will find a way to abuse them somehow... So, need to be careful.
13.12.2010 - 17:24
Um i not 100% how ure thinking people would exploit it, but i have been in situations where it would have been helpful mostly in games where we agreed to ally win but for some reason some forgot to ally or wasnt allowed or there wasnt enough time.
13.12.2010 - 17:33
Perhaps the classic of creating half a dozen acounts and farming these SP incomes
----
peveyom heekaht setuh ei iqeht eineta kelah gohk seluxah gohk
13.12.2010 - 17:37
Ah well that could be a problem but i think that would be more tedious thn its worth, unless ure transfering the sp gain from earning medals. i think it would be easy enough to limit transphers to those acctually earned in game play
16.12.2010 - 00:56
Written by FailureFace, 13.12.2010 at 17:33

Perhaps the classic of creating half a dozen acounts and farming these SP incomes

Just limit it to at least second rank ppl.... both accounts needa be second rank and cant trade beyond what second rank is... that would deteer most ppl... or make it an upgrade which must be purchased from both accounts...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word