Get Premium to hide all ads
11.02.2013 - 12:40

Ship to ship Space Naval based warfare.
Adjusted, Halo authentic and well balanced units.
Refined No Go Areas, forcing boarding parties through Hangar Bays and other chokeholds
Collateral Damage weapons causing harm to production and economy.

The Teams

Using the AtWar Unit FAQ format, here is an informal display of the unit setup.

http://atwar-game.com/home/units.php

UNSC

Covenant
The Units are the same with differing pictures, names and info. I may alter or add units in the future to create a greater degree of difference though balance was the key while keeping with authenticity.

The Units are very similar to Default AtWar units and I have attempted to mimic those settings with new units so normal strategies can still hold to their strengths. Like Atwar, units have the positives and negatives. Spartans and Hunters are Special Ground units that act like the normal Atwar helicopters. They deal larger damage to Main and secondary defense units (Jackals, Marines and Sentinels) but take greater damage from Grounded Main and Stealth attack units (Scorpions/Wraiths & O.D.S.T/Elites). The best Ground defence against this special units is its counterpart, in other words a Spartan has greater Defence against a Hunter and vice versa.

Longswords/Seraphs act like Destroyers. They have a defensive counterpart which are the Light Cruisers/Corvettes that have equal but opposite att and def stats. The defensive unit it slightly slower and also takes less damage when attacking enemy anti-air defences.

Drop Pods/Eggs are submarines and can transport the usual stealth units (O.D.S.T/Elites) of which the number will depend on your strat and upgrades.

Another new unit is the Naval Special, which are the Sabres/Space Banshees. Like Spartans and Hunters, they act like AtWar default helicopters. They deal greater damage to Naval Defense units but receive heavy damage from Naval Attack units.

Pelicans/Phantoms act like normal Naval transports.

Prowlers/Spooks are a Naval form of AtWar default Sentry Planes.

The final units are collateral damage weapons. Archer Missiles/Plasma Torpedos deal vast collateral damage. With enough hits, a city/port can be damaged beyond repair, preventing it from creating units or accumulating resources/money.

The MAC Round and the Energy Projection are event units. At every reinforcement turn, one unit will be loaded in the gun at the front of the ship. Depending on the crit, they can cripple a city/port or deal damage to a stack. Use them wisely.
Current plans are to add a Self Destruct unit to prevent an enemy taking your ship but collateral doesn't seem to work when defending.

As of right now, I'm planning on adding a Covenant Assault Carrier and then the UNSC ''Spirit of Fire.''

08.09.2014 - 10:41
Shitty map.
21.09.2014 - 08:30
Written by Tundy, 08.09.2014 at 10:41

Shitty map.

Necroing this old thread for my attention. Get some pussy, bro.
03.10.2014 - 09:32
Written by Tik-Tok, 21.09.2014 at 08:30

Shitty map.

Necroing this old thread for my attention. Get some pussy, bro.

Shit will always be shit, it doesn't matter who's shit is it.
04.10.2014 - 03:49
Black Shark
Account deleted

Shitty map.
Elaborate please.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word