Get Premium to hide all ads
30.03.2013 - 08:46
Cheers all,
just finished another map: "Springfield at War".

It is based on a map of the hometown of the Simpsons.

Added 66 countries and 220 cities; all of them with their own typical images from the famous cartoon series.

The units used along with this map are the standard units (including rare units)... just changed their icons to be in-line with the map style.

Hope to finish the list of rare units; still missing some minor images... and to add "special residents" to each country... Moe, Krusty, the Flanders, Charles Montgomery Burns, etc.

Hope you enjoy the Springfield world and their characters.

Cheers,
CD
----
30.03.2013 - 10:59
Finished the units:

Cheers,
CD
----
01.04.2013 - 09:57
Ammmmazing more editions to Safari's family wars!
01.04.2013 - 11:42
Wow, very good work!
01.04.2013 - 13:51
Nikola Tesla
Account deleted
I like it. Where did you get the map!?
01.04.2013 - 17:56
Just googled and edited it with PhotoShop; just to take all the text out!

BTW, I updated the rare units, they look like this now:

Cheers,
CD
----
02.04.2013 - 11:29
Good work, but I'm a bit confused that a Simpsons map even exists because the geography of Springfield and the surrounding area changes with the story, e.g. when Homer joins the Navy, Springfield is a coastal town, when he drills for oil Springfield has a desert nearby. But nevertheless good work, mate.
02.04.2013 - 20:46
Written by Lingdao, 02.04.2013 at 11:29

Good work, but I'm a bit confused that a Simpsons map even exists because the geography of Springfield and the surrounding area changes with the story, e.g. when Homer joins the Navy, Springfield is a coastal town, when he drills for oil Springfield has a desert nearby. But nevertheless good work, mate.

Have a closer look at the map. There is a port (Waterfront) and even Naval Reserve; on the left hand of the map there is the desert (Springfield Badlands)... the map can be found here. Probably it's NOT the official map... but very accepted among the "simpson-mania" community.
Cheers,
CD
----
02.04.2013 - 21:22
... not only that, they have a nuclear power plant just in the middle of the city (between historical Springfield and new Downtown Springfield) and downstream of the major dam! Urbanistically just a catastrophy!!!! LOLOL
----
03.04.2013 - 19:53
Thnx mate.
----
06.12.2013 - 06:58
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word