Get Premium to hide all ads
14.04.2013 - 15:11
Sky menace is weak in 10k like Europe.
It become so hard when opponent is imp or pd they build many units but you in 10k you can barely build 5 bombers each turn.
Income is like 500+ to 1250+ especially when you play Ukraine you need to take Russia central for some income or you gonna lose.
Its very expensive and infantry lose -1 attack so how to expand quickly with low income? is it good to use infantry or something else i need help for 10k sm?
Is it good to defend with bombers or with infantry?
In asia 10k and 15k even 25k isn't good enough for sm so how to save money because bombers are very expensive at income.
Like you have 30 bombers its -390 income any help i can get?
14.04.2013 - 16:53
Yeah don't use SM in a 10k game. Your bombers arn't that expensive, only +10 from regular tanks. You shouldn't be haveing a problem if you're useing SM.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
15.04.2013 - 12:28
L. Dark Knight
Account deleted
Written by THE_Militia, 14.04.2013 at 15:11

Sky menace is weak in 10k like Europe.

I wouldn't say it is weak. SM is most likely to be used for Spain and Ukraine and many players have proved it is a useful strategy to play. I think it is only weak for you because you're method for using SM is probably wrong. I would personally seek a pro SM player for advice here.
15.04.2013 - 13:53
Yea i really need him because in 10k its really weak against tank general or pd etc.
15.04.2013 - 23:10
Written by THE_Militia, 15.04.2013 at 13:53

Yea i really need him because in 10k its really weak against tank general or pd etc.

Uh. No. You're doing it wrong.

SM is powerful against most strategies for the reason that it is mobile. What you're likely doing wrong is you're attacking too close to the enemy's range and not bordering cities that you take. SM is supposed to be a strategy where first you expand to financially relevant locations and eventually build your stack / pick on your enemy, and eventually just take the capital and other cities the enemy may hold.

In other words, you should rarely be dealing with tanks/infantry attacks on your bomber stacks.
I'm not an expert nor do I frequently use SM but I've played dozens of SM users and trained with one to know why they like the strategy.

Its a good trade off. Constantly low on cash yet super mobile and strong.
In 10k it's powerful. It can even be used in as low as 3k. Just depends how you use it and where. Anything above 10k in a world map though makes SM ever more powerful.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
16.04.2013 - 06:51
Thanks for answer
18.04.2013 - 01:19
Nikola Tesla
Account deleted
Written by THE_Militia, 16.04.2013 at 06:51

Thanks for answer
You can even use it in 3k too, as Portugal. I have taken Madrid numerous times as SM.
25.04.2013 - 17:36
Indeed, SM is a preposterously op strategy because its balance costs-benefits.
26.04.2013 - 12:55
As usual, no serious arguments against reasons you can read on Faq, or pompous sentences like "you will see"... By the way, I saw it.
27.04.2013 - 11:17
I agree, SM in Europe with 10K is tough. The also agree with Transcended when he says that close range puts SM at a disadvantage. However, I disagree that 15K is not enough for SM in Asia. For me, 10K is tight, 15K works well, 25K is more than enough.
28.04.2013 - 06:56
10k SM ain't that bad in EU+, it's tough, but you have to use your funds right.
23.06.2013 - 10:04
I'm using SM with ukraine or spain in europe .
----
Love, peace and respect.
19.07.2013 - 06:00
Currently sm in training as urkaine and have work wonders with it. I've notice on your first turn u can get poland nwrussia rus central rus volga and belarus key factors that will help facing an expierance turkey will be tough in a 10k game but u have harass him early. I have notice europe 10k takes practice which takes dedication as it does in all things to be suscessful. Now sm in world game is op don't care what you day with it's mobility it's attack and defence is incrediable.
24.07.2013 - 08:20
omarauf
Account deleted
An alternet to ukraine sm would be ds it is very efficent with expanding and is very powerful only if you play it right, in a 3v3 10k i capped turkey and germany at the same time
27.07.2013 - 03:42
Im a decent SM Urkaine player and were most people go wrong is overkilling places or there expansion is really bad and use a lot of money just there.
Currently for me I have about 3.5k left over from sm and making profit on turn 2 and 3 by then you should already be ready to take your opponent capital or be in it on turn 3. Taking out Turkey fast is essential. Just messing around with your expansion can make you better and better. Practice does make you better, but expierance makes you stronger. So Expierance playing it, and you will get the hang of it.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word