Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Psychostick, 19.03.2011 - 20:23
Why isn't greenland a controllable country?
13.06.2011 - 01:34
Written by Aristosseur, 12.06.2011 at 07:40

I still hold to my opinion that Russia can't beat India, however Asia and good Europe (depending where Pakistan has reached) can beat pakindia.

Kazakhstan = 5 marines, uzbekistan = 7-10 or so marines all of the other stans can give around 4-5 marines, this means you can get afghanistan and take out pakistan - Note you can take all of these provinces(kazakhstan, Tajikistan ect.) from ural within about 5-7 turns in which India (starting from pakistan) would only have about 3-4 of the indian regions, You also have way more money if you take volga and central. (Those alone produce tons of money). if you take afghanistan you can easily take out pakistan by avoiding pakistan's capital (which they would build a big force in usually) and instead marine india from them. This gives you many options to attack them from with little to no reinforcements.

I've done this about 10 times now, and its easy to defend india from asia. Just take the regions and auto produce militia, if you go defensive for a bit while they go for india you will beat them and can move the militia stacks into china (they usually resign at this point)

While this strategy can be hindered by a decent europe, you can keep up both fronts I think. Central and volga can produce a lot units; and you have money to spare. though I have beaten decent players with ural vs a pakistan and central, the key is to make 3 unit walls in every region of russia you take (ural volga and central) Usually if there is a russia you're fighting they have to deal with europe on the other side though, so you can take a more defensive approach to it while fighting pakistan.

But, as with almost every eurasia game you're either with asia or europe. both fronts you can fight with this strategy, It is very rare you have to fight both at the same time..meaning you don't need to build up in india if you're with asia or you don't need to build up in russia if you're with europe.
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

13.06.2011 - 17:07
Shall we put that theory to test then, Fruit, in a 1v1?
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
14.06.2011 - 01:34
Written by BASED Ironail, 13.06.2011 at 17:07

Shall we put that theory to test then, Fruit, in a 1v1?

1v1 is different than a regular eurasia game
----
Fruit is right

14.06.2011 - 09:53
Fruit is right, we have to consider the conditions of a normal game, which will hardly be a 1vs1.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
14.06.2011 - 11:16
In a low fund (5-10k) Eurasia game, koreans haven't expanded much and neither has Europe to be any threat to pakindia and russia, so a 1v1 may be appropriate for most of thee time.
14.06.2011 - 22:10
In a low fund, 5k eurasia game, the only people who would pick Pakistan are total noobs and really good players.
----
lol. NO!
14.06.2011 - 23:02
Indirect flattering of Ironail
15.06.2011 - 01:28
>implying I would purposely flatter him

Also, I still don't think Pakistan can win without alliances. I think ironail may have been exaggerating, unless his opponents were rank 3s.
----
lol. NO!
15.06.2011 - 06:29
Written by Vespre, 14.06.2011 at 22:10

In a low fund, 5k eurasia game, the only people who would pick Pakistan are total noobs and really good players.

That's the best situation to pick Pakistan actually. If you are playing GW, of course.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
15.06.2011 - 07:54
This is true Indo. If I have two good players up against me on two fronts (one in Europe, one in Asia), I won't survive as Pakistan without someone watching my western back.

If however, there are clusterfucks in East Asia and in Europe, it's a different matter.

Do note that 5K Eurasia is very different to 10K. 5K means that you get a maximum of two (perhaps three if Vietnam) people in East Asia, whereas there are loads of small countries you can start with in Europe. thus, your main enemy will come from East Asia, since less people = less trouble to expand. That's why, in the above case scenario (i.e: two strong players on either side of South Asia), I ally up with whoever is playing the middle east, try to take over China (which is entirely possible with GW Pakistan, even against the best) and then, when my east is secure, I either backstab the buffer guy in the Middle East, or if he's dying, just take up arms against Europe.

Doesn't always work, but most of the time it does.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
16.06.2011 - 05:23
I'm pretty sure you can first turn rush pakistan (they will prob put everything into india) from kazakhstan (almaty), I do it in middle east map and it almost always works so long as i have GW to take the other stans to back up the reinforcements.
Note I have never tried it, but I'm sure it's just as effective.
----
Fruit is right

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word