Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Hugosch, 11.06.2013 - 06:28
4th Afterwind 1v1 Tournament Summer 2013

Seedings:
For the seedings i placed all the signups into 2 groups, high ranks and low ranks. Then i completely randomed them against eachother. This is to prevent high ranks playing each other in the first round, but it also prevents that the strongest player start with the weakest opponents. For a complete view of all the matches in the 1v1; check http://images.challonge.com/4th_1v1_aw_tourney.png.

Scedule & Planning:
I will give 1 week for matches the losers bracket, 2 weeks for the winners bracket. The first round starts now, and your match has to be played before Monday 24 June. If you cannot get in contact with your opponent, PM in time! Without any notification before the deadline and no matchresult here, all players involved will be disqualified for this tournament and are also not welcome in a future 1v1 tournament. If possible, inactive players will be substitute by one of the reserves.

Matchoverview: http://images.challonge.com/4th_1v1_aw_tourney.png

Default Match rules:
Game Type*: Quick game
Map: Europe
Turn duration: 2mins
Starting funds: 5k
Maximum players*: 2
Joining until week*: 0
Victory*: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 1
Extra cities: On
Allow rejoining*: Off

Additional rules:
- The above match rules are default: If both players agree on other gamerules (like other turn duration, map, initial countries or both players don't have premium), then it is allowed to change the default rules. Rules marked with * are non-negotiable
- If there are players with serval accounts; you can enter the tournament with just ONE of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead to disqualification on all accounts.

We still need some reserve players! If you want to join the tourney, post a message in this forum! Any other questions? Post below
12.07.2013 - 10:10
But he won the first match, with proof. For all we know, you could of 'dced' as well.
----

TJM !!!
12.07.2013 - 11:56
To summerise: The match has been played. Lemonade diconnected and Dbacks won. Then you both played a rematch and then DBacks disconnected and Lemonado won. Is this a correct version of what happened?
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
12.07.2013 - 12:15

gg
----

扶桑帝国のために
12.07.2013 - 13:45
Written by Plato, 12.07.2013 at 13:03

Written by Hugosch, 12.07.2013 at 11:56

To summerise: The match has been played. Lemonade diconnected and Dbacks won. Then you both played a rematch and then DBacks disconnected and Lemonado won. Is this a correct version of what happened?

Brah the point is when he "beat" me i was disconnected and anything would have happened in the game since it was early,but when I won it was completely legit and you could ask anyone who was watching...Anyway I got bored of this topic.

yfw you were long dead
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

12.07.2013 - 14:56
Can i be a reserve?
12.07.2013 - 16:09
 Leaf
Destruxerunt and I have been trying to setup our match for the past few days and unfortunately we have yet to play our match. The timezone difference is really making it difficult for us. I'm getting worried because I might become busy in the coming couple of weeks.
12.07.2013 - 17:18
Written by Leaf, 12.07.2013 at 16:09

Destruxerunt and I have been trying to setup our match for the past few days and unfortunately we have yet to play our match. The timezone difference is really making it difficult for us. I'm getting worried because I might become busy in the coming couple of weeks.

dw, it's better if you're busy
----
12.07.2013 - 21:27
Deja vu

(aristo)
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
13.07.2013 - 03:56
Written by Plato, 12.07.2013 at 19:43

I forfeit from the tourney.

Thats sad to hear .

My official awnser about what happened should be this:
Once a match is started, the score counts! Its a simple rule, and it won't change. Even if someone gets disconnected for serval turns. You should have checked your connection before the match starts.
This case was special, because DBacks agreed on a rematch. This is very sportsmanlike, but not not mandatory. Dbacks could have just uploaded the score and won the match. But once BOTH players agree in a rematch, which happened here, then the score of the rematch will count. Since Lemonade won that game, and DBacks had a few disconnects too; the most fair thing to do now was doing a last 3rd match, and make that score the final result. But i will respect your decision Lemonade.

But to other players who might think disconnecting is a reason to rematch: The awnser is NO!
----
13.07.2013 - 04:20

gg chess
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

13.07.2013 - 04:46
Tesla won our match, gg man
----

13.07.2013 - 04:47

you played well mybax, good luck in lower bracket
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
13.07.2013 - 04:50
Written by tesla, 13.07.2013 at 04:47

you played well mybax, good luck in lower bracket

Will have to wait a half year for that xaxaxa
----

14.07.2013 - 14:58
Gg : )

----
15.07.2013 - 02:11
Removed the following players for inactivity:
  • Mishto (Holocene) not seen for 16days; IomMeza and Karzan won their matches
  • aramen105. Did not reply on PM's. Waffel won (Waffel also wins next match against AlexMeza, who already was kicked out)
  • Cvepe (7) and sharp103 (6) (Stryko automaticly won his match)
  • Ronald Stevens (7) and Khall (8) (Eagles automaticly won his match)
  • bkfootball289 (4) and General Kratore (9) (B0nker2 automatcly won his match)
  • Freeballs. Did not reply on PM's. Stomach Ulcers won.

Giving 1 week extra time for the following matches:
  • Destruxerunt (9) vs. Leaf (8)
  • Brandreas (8) vs. Primal (8)

The following matches will run out the deadline next week, make sure you play them!!!
  • Destruxerunt (9) vs. Leaf (8)
  • Brandreas (8) vs. Primal (8)
  • Deo Volente (9) vs. Stomach Ulcers (10)
  • Safari (10) vs. V-dog115 (8)
  • BertanK (8) vs. THE_Militia (9)
  • Acquiesce (11) vs. Karsan (7)
  • Waffel (8) vs. mufidipa (8)
  • Stryko (7) vs. Pera (11)
  • Otokonoko (9) vs. Comrade In Arms (9)
  • TopHats (13) vs. IomMeza (9)
  • ----
    15.07.2013 - 13:06
     Leaf

Managed to get it done tonight. GG.
    15.07.2013 - 13:08
    Written by Leaf, 15.07.2013 at 13:06

Managed to get it done tonight. GG.

only 10k leaf? disappointed kk
    ----

15.07.2013 - 18:28
    Primal won. Gg.
    16.07.2013 - 06:04
    Written by clovis1122, 15.07.2013 at 21:48

Written by Milkyy, 14.07.2013 at 14:58

Gg : )

I am 1000% sure THAD PM IS FROM DBACKS .______.

why do you always think I am playing on Bertan's acc, I dont even know his pw lold
    ----

16.07.2013 - 07:24
    Clovis is just jealous
    16.07.2013 - 15:51
     Acquiesce (Mod)

gg
    ----
    The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
    17.07.2013 - 03:04
    Clovis, it's easy. I'm on my own account (BertanK) and Dbacks is on his own account (Dbacks). The only reason I used his account was to make him rank 10 cause he was only like 1k sp away or something. He could not come to aw, so I asked him if I could and he said sure, and gave me his password. After that he could come back to aw, so I didn't use his account (except for a cw lol, because of a rank difference). He doesn't know my password though.

So yea point is, I don't use his account to play public games, so when you see dbacks, it's really dbacks. And no one knows my password, so it's always me on my account.

Was that clear enough? Lol
    ----
    17.07.2013 - 03:56
    @clovis1122: Please stop whining about the tourney where you do not participate.

If others have doubts about who is playing on the account of bertank in a 1v1: Ask one of the mods before your match starts. We can easely check this.
    ----
    17.07.2013 - 17:49

gg
    ----
    Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
    18.07.2013 - 06:15
    Ld. Dark Knight
    Account deleted
    Written by Milkyy, 17.07.2013 at 03:04

Clovis, it's easy. I'm on my own account (BertanK) and Dbacks is on his own account (Dbacks). The only reason I used his account was to make him rank 10 cause he was only like 1k sp away or something. He could not come to aw, so I asked him if I could and he said sure, and gave me his password. After that he could come back to aw, so I didn't use his account (except for a cw lol, because of a rank difference). He doesn't know my password though.

So yea point is, I don't use his account to play public games, so when you see dbacks, it's really dbacks. And no one knows my password, so it's always me on my account.

Was that clear enough? Lol

Agreed, Dbacks wouldn't even consider using Bertank's account. Especially when he has to play as yellow. Eurgh, the sight of Dbacks playing as yellow xD.
    18.07.2013 - 12:02
    I don't think Clovis realises that Bert is actually a better player than Dbacks. sorry D.
    18.07.2013 - 14:51
    Written by b0nker2, 18.07.2013 at 12:02

I don't think Clovis realises that Bert is actually a better player than Dbacks. sorry D.

Do you really think so :0 well thnx i guess <3

Though Dbacks is better than me
    ----
    18.07.2013 - 17:55
    Just to make the what point clovis said is pointless anyways will give you more accolades in clan this is no place fot this malarkey!
    21.07.2013 - 12:36
    ----
    21.07.2013 - 12:38
    Good luck in next round hugosch .
    ----
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word