Get Premium to hide all ads
23.06.2013 - 04:27
How do I use PD?

I know you have to be defensive, make walls and such.

How do I invade other countries though?
23.06.2013 - 06:54
You need to build massive stack of infantries, then take cities in 1 turn vicinity so that your army would end in a city. You do not use air transpors, only sea. Spectate high rank players (but they're using their generals to give inf a huge boost, so if you're not premium, keep in mind that your infantry will die faster and move slower). Making walls is neccessary with any strat you play.
23.06.2013 - 07:05
PD can be played in many different ways, but one of the easiest is to resist, then expand.

First turn expansion like Ifinishlast said, then predict where your opponent will attack, and get as many infantry to that spot as possible to resist them.
Then expand into the opponents territory where their forces are depleted form trying to attack you.
Build up your infantry again in that territory and prepare for a counter-attack, before expanding again.
Always face your opponent on the defensive, and only advance where they have made themselves vulnerable

Note: Your stacks have to be very large in order to capture anything, because infantry have low attack
----
23.06.2013 - 07:28
Written by EndsOfInvention, 23.06.2013 at 07:05

PD can be played in many different ways, but one of the easiest is to resist, then expand.

First turn expansion like Ifinishlast said, then predict where your opponent will attack, and get as many infantry to that spot as possible to resist them.
Then expand into the opponents territory where their forces are depleted form trying to attack you.
Build up your infantry again in that territory and prepare for a counter-attack, before expanding again.
Always face your opponent on the defensive, and only advance where they have made themselves vulnerable

Note: Your stacks have to be very large in order to capture anything, because infantry have low attack

About how many stacks do I need?
23.06.2013 - 08:31
Written by zelaznog_22, 23.06.2013 at 07:28

About how many stacks do I need?

The amount of stacks is not important, the amount of units is.
As a rough guide:
When attacking militia you need slightly more than the amount of units defending
When attacking infantry you need about twice the units defending, assuming they're not PD as well
----
23.06.2013 - 08:36
Written by EndsOfInvention, 23.06.2013 at 08:31

The amount of stacks is not important, the amount of units is.
As a rough guide:
When attacking militia you need slightly more than the amount of units defending
When attacking infantry you need about twice the units defending, assuming they're not PD as well

So PD is basically using infantries to defend, then when an enemy attacks you and loses, counter attack them while weak?
23.06.2013 - 08:42
Written by zelaznog_22, 23.06.2013 at 08:36

So PD is basically using infantries to defend, then when an enemy attacks you and loses, counter attack them while weak?

Basically, yes.
There are many other ways in which PD can be played, but they are generally variations on the theme of countering the opponent on the defensive and advancing where they have weakened themselves.
----
23.06.2013 - 10:02
PD best strategy for me , if you pick PD thats not a good strategy for attack so u can fail to taking countries.. But it makes very very good defence to you..
----
Love, peace and respect.
25.07.2013 - 06:31
omarauf
Account deleted
PD is cheap and good in defense, basically your opponent needs twice the tanks or infantry to attack, plus because it is cheap you can build big stacks of infantry to attack
25.07.2013 - 06:48
  • Expand as much as you can in turn1.
  • Make big stacks with infantries, and wall your cities. Break enemie walls or wallfuck.
  • Against X militas, send x+1 or x+2 units to take. Against infs such as 8inf, send 15inf to make sure.
  • And the key word is patience.
  • ----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
    25.07.2013 - 14:26
    Written by tesla, 25.07.2013 at 06:48

• Expand as much as you can in turn1.
  • Make big stacks with infantries, and wall your cities. Break enemie walls or wallfuck.
  • Against X militas, send x+1 or x+2 units to take. Against infs such as 8inf, send 15inf to make sure.
  • And the key word is patience.

• so if I'm against x inf, I should send 2x -1 inf to attack? (I'm assuming when x > 2)
    ----
    *tips cap*
    25.07.2013 - 15:07
    It depends on your enemies strategies (cause there re no city with +8 inf).
    But basically 2x should work against x inf.
    ----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word