Get Premium to hide all ads
12.07.2013 - 07:41
Hello i just finnished my new scenario Mongolian era that is made in my new map 1200 AD aswell, now there are some mistakes im aware of and the biggest is probably that the map is small scaled, so it is difficult to wall cities because of the close distances etc. If the map gets somewhat popular i am going to make it in a bigger scale but first i want to make sure the work was not for nothing. This is my first map, or well its not i made toy wars 1&2 aswell but this is my first serious map so be nice to me please

The scenario takes place in the 13th century and the land you are going to play in is euroasia and north/east africa. This is a political Scenario much like GOT political, difference would be that here we have more factions including christianity, Islam, Free and asian dynasty alliance. I really like GOT political and i wanted to make something simular with this map. it is not a preteam game so you still have to allie your king and other faction members and you may aswell betray them. i tried to make the different players somewhat simular to the time but ofcourse it was not intierly possible. There are alot of different unit typer avaible for different countrys but ofcourse there is the main units aswell avaible for everyone. Also i should mention its a 20 player game and it should be full to make the game optional

So lets talk a bit about the different factions.

First im going to talk about the east asian Alliance. The east asian alliance includes 3 players, Song Dynasty, Jin and xixia Dynasty and the great wall.

-The great walls task is to keep the mongols out of china (much like nightswatch and whitewalkers from GOT, altough the mongols can still march west when the wall is alive). The great wall owns no land but just wall outposts and when the game begins he has a wall formed by units named "the great wall" these units can not move but have alot of defence making it hard for the mongols to strike trhough the wall.

-The song and Jin dynasty should allie the great wall and help him take down the mongols, The wall will not survive on its own most likely. and if the dynasties attack the wall they will doom themself, after all it is the wall that keeps the mongols out of china.

-Now when that is covered lets talk about the Christians. The christians includes 6 players, The pope (Leader), Kingdom of England, France, Kingdom of Cicily, Northern kingdoms and Hungary&Bulgaria. the christians job is mainly to defeat the Islam faction but also making Free players christian. all christian players follow the pope. The christian faction controlls almost whole europe except the byzantine empire and east european nations that is not yet converted to christianity.

-Islam, the islam factions main job is ofcourse to defeat the christians and also convert free players to Islam. The islam faction includes 5 players, Ayyubid sultanate (Leader), Ghurid sultanate, Sultanate of the Khwarezm, Turk nations and Almohades dynasty. The Islam faction rules all middle east, north and west africa and half of spain, also the Ghurid sultanate is established in North india.

-Free, The free players are free to allie whover they want and war whover they want, however no one may allie with the Mongol empire before the mongols defeated the great wall. The free players can ask the pope or ayyubid sultanate to convert to christianity or Islam, it is then up to the religous leader to decide if they can join their faction.

-Mongol Empire, The Mongol Empire may not make an alliance with anyone before he has defeated the great wall, this is made to make sure that the mongols wont allie with the great wall and use all hes free units to march west. The mongol empire may seem weak in economy and reinforcement but they are a horde and will spawn plenty of free units during the game.

here i will post the more advansed Rules that i made for the map.

RULES RULES RULES

Christianity

-All christian players takes order from the pope. The pope may call for an Holy Crusade to any Islam country. The Pope may not attack a christian nation without a reason. As a christian nation you may leave the alliance of the pope but then you will be christian no more and all Christian nations may attack you. The pope may try to convert "free" players to christianity.

Islam

-All Islam players follow the ayyubid Sultanate. The Ayyubid may call for Jihad (Holy war) to any christian Country. The Ayyubid Sultanate may not attack a islam nation without a reason. As a islam nation you may leave the Islam alliance but then you wont Hold Islam as you religion anymore and all Islam nations may attack you. the Ayyubid sultanate may try to convert free players to Islam.

East asian alliance

-The Great wall must fight the Mongol empire and may not participate in other wars untill the Mongol Empire has fallen, If the great wall should be attacked by another player he may defend himself.

-The song and jin Dynasty should allie with the Great wall and help The wall to defend against the mongols. Remember it is the wall that will keep you alive. However The song and Jin Dynasty may not attack the great wall if the Mongol Empire is still alive but they can declare war on other nations.

Free

-As a free nation you have no specific rules, you can decide to become a christian, Muslim or become a member of the East asian alliance. if the religion leader allows you. You can also bind alliances with other Free nations and destroy the religious factions.

Mongol Empire

-As the Mongol Empire you may not ally anyone before the Great wall is destroyed. If The mongol Empire defeats the wall he is free to ally anyone that he wants.

I hope that you find the map interesting and can give me some advise to improve it. as a said i know it is small scaled and i will make it in bigger scale if people likes the map.

Please comment!

As a last word im sorry if my english is bad, english is not my native language so i hope it is okay.
----
Today the Bedroom, tommorow the house!

-Toy soldier seargant.
12.07.2013 - 11:57
Very good. I love the design. But may be it's a little bad quality , if you want, i can improve the background.

For the time, you have worked i think around 3 - 4 weeks on this map. So, i respect you for this. Because i know that it's difficult.

So very good.

And : sorry for my bad english, i'm french. And french say for your work : "Bon boulot mec !"
12.07.2013 - 17:58
AtWar Aventures
Account deleted

with that background i could make the map in 1 day. be more creative.
13.07.2013 - 07:43
Well i made the map in 1,5 days, and yes i was lazy picking a background with borders already made. as i said if people like the idea i will make it with a better background
----
Today the Bedroom, tommorow the house!

-Toy soldier seargant.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word