Get Premium to hide all ads
18.07.2013 - 02:16
Most the times, i start aggressive but end up weak. how do i get a big army early.
18.07.2013 - 03:11
Written by sick n tired, 18.07.2013 at 02:16

Most the times, i start aggressive but end up weak. how do i get a big army early.

Written by Guest, 18.07.2013 at 02:31

Spam militia. Cheapest unit to buy and make the most of

I don't know what you mean by starting aggressive and ending weak. Screenshots would really help.

I'm going to assume you mean to say that you start off big and strong and taking some victories on the field, but eventually you are overwhelmed. Anybody can start off strong. There is a chance factor involved that can push the boundaries of even the best of strategic planning. Like sending 14 IF infantry into Paris with 9 Infantry and it doesn't work out in your favor. That is the difference between zilch and 8 units + income, with the potential for even more.

Your best bet at getting a large army is probably Perfect Defense. I, again, do not know what the scenario this is. I'll apply it to Europe+ in a 3v3 setting. If you want to have numbers that are less likely to dwindle, Perfect Defense is your best friend. PD's buffed infantry defense allow for it to spam cheap - quality - infantry. Thus, you'll naturally have plenty of units.

Now, this doesn't mean you're going to win. Numbers don't always mean much. You can win a game with 1 unit so long as it is a land unit. That rarely ever happens among good players, but it's to show you how easy it really is to change the tide of a war. Don't assume numbers win you anything. If you don't act strategically, numbers could very well work against you.

Imagine having 100 infantry as Lucky Bastard and you only own the Balkans + Turkey. Obviously you're not going to fair well

This probably isn't the answer you want, but it's the most appropriate thing I can conjure at 1 AM.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
18.07.2013 - 07:04
I would spam Infantries and/or Tanks at one city, or in each cities and merge it into one place... Then take the Capitals of other countries then the cities, in time it MIGHT would make your army massive earlier o3o I think..
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word