Get Premium to hide all ads
18.07.2013 - 11:08
Hi all, i played this game a long time ago ( like 1 year or so) and i come back and have some questions:

- Since when PD infantry has -1 range? i really dont remember they had this...

- PD infantry have 7 defense. But also, in the units tab where we see the units and strategies it says that they also have +2 defense in lines and cities and +1 agains tanks. What does it mean? in cities they have a 10 defense agains tanks and 9 agains everything else? and do capitals count as cities?

- Is it possible to turnblock with any unit? or can only be done with bombers

- NC is a strategy that i never understood... it's strong in sea but most wars are in land. Can anyone make a little tutorial or something to have some basic ideas how to use it? some print screens of gameplay would be great also. Something like a MoS post that someone posted also in the forum with prints and description of what is happening there.

Hope anyone helps me
18.07.2013 - 13:52
 Desu
PD has always had -1 range.

You are correct about the high defence in cities and against tanks, it is pretty damn powerful for that cheap price. And yes capitals count as cities.

The turn block system has been edited, you can't tb with any one unit now. It works by percentages now, with a max of 50% tb rate. Meaning you send 2 units trying to tb a stack of 10, but it will only have 20% chance to tb. But if you send 10 units at 10 units, it'll still only have 50% to tb.

Most clans keep their guides hidden so you may want to become active and then search for a clan to teach you how to use difficult strategies. However the best way to learn is always experience.

Have fun.
18.07.2013 - 15:40
Thank you for the answers.

Terminal, i am looking forward for that tutorial I truly apreeciate your help
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word