Get Premium to hide all ads
17.08.2013 - 16:44
Recently started a 5min game bacause I do not like to play anything under that time control . Ppl join game and by turn 8 change game to 2 min game ! What's the point of hosting game if other ppl are going to decide what type of game I play ? I honestly think I will quit this game .. I had asked a few ppl to join and I know they agree with me that this is a serious problem in this game . WHAT IS THE POINT OF OPTIONS !
----
"When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you."
― Stephen Richards
17.08.2013 - 16:52
Make a Private Game for you and your friends mate, then nobody can join, and you and your friends can play however you want
17.08.2013 - 21:34
The point of playing online is to be able to play a wide variety of ppl and different styles , not only your friends all the time . However the game options should not be able to be hijacked ! At the start it is there for everyone to see what the conditions of the game will be ! Why start and by so doing agree to play under these conditions only to change it when the game starts!
----
"When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you."
― Stephen Richards
17.08.2013 - 21:48
I'm suggest a new feature in game setting, that allow/disallow changes during the game

edit: i haven't seen terminal message before i post mine i was busy reading all the comments
----
17.08.2013 - 22:25
Finally some ppl who understand what I am speaking about . Exactly terminal and vermeer. You all could not have said it better . At the very least the host should have to agree to the changes , since after all he/she created the game in question . It can become most irritating !
----
― Stephen Richards
18.08.2013 - 02:33
For now: make private games and invite players you know (and trust).
For the future: proposal posted by Terminal and Vermeer (allow/disallow changes during the game).
----
18.08.2013 - 09:08
Even added to the time rush, ppl have abused the settings in even more ways . I was playing a game where the latejoin limit was set to turn 3, ppl changed the limit to 15 and 20 later to allow their friends to join (or even so they can comeback, when they were close to death), totally changing the game .

I hope the changes are made very quickly. If I am limited like columna suggested to only playing with my friends , who are mostly busy and do not even have that much time to play then I will be stuck at this rank forever ! I should be able to host games and play as many games as possible giving me opportunity to progress in the game without being disadvantaged because of big loopholes .
----
― Stephen Richards
23.08.2013 - 17:03
Written by Columna Durruti, 18.08.2013 at 02:33

For the future: proposal posted by Terminal and Vermeer (allow/disallow changes during the game).

Has this been suggested in the ideas & suggestion forum? I think this would be one of the best and easily implemented changes for the next update!
27.08.2013 - 01:50
xiaomingzc
Account deleted
Providers of buy diablo 3 Gold close relatives holiday insurance policy offers might wow you with sleight of hand and exciting features - but, unfortunately, they may turn out to be with oppressive terms and conditions. If you are going on a journey and you're looking for the right protect to Cheap WOW Gold answer your needs exactly without being too Runescape2007 Gold extremely expensive, the following are a few pointers to keep in thoughts before making that important decision.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word