Get Premium to hide all ads
27.08.2013 - 18:29
Been trying to host one good scenario that took time to make, and NO ONE freaking joins,Waited like 1 hour to get at least 3 people, then when i finally got to 9/18, People started to spam: START START START or "CASH IS TOO LOW" [it was 15k scenario], then when the game started 3 people quit turn 1 for not reason at all and the people that quit hosted a UN Game.. the bad thing about this is that the UN Game got full within 5 minutes. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS PEOPLE

and even worse!!!!! i only get to start game if i get lucky IF half of the players don't quit when picking sides....

and btw, game feels death, there is barely 40 people in lobby now, i try to duel high ranks and most of them refuse or fake to be afk.
27.08.2013 - 19:20
Host an UN. And all will be fine.
27.08.2013 - 19:59
 Nero
Host UN with no allies. Or teams, if you can. Problem solved
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
27.08.2013 - 20:06
UNs don't always fill up fast. I've trolled UNs on guest accounts and often times I couldn't get more than 5 players. Also keep in mind that it's usually the same 8+ people that play UNs. Rank 4s and 5s that play UN might be afraid of high ranks, so that's why they won't join your scenario.
27.08.2013 - 20:44
Perhaps the UN game to them is more fun.

Honestly though, that is a problem. But it isn't just hosting scenarios, it is hosting any games. Half of the lobby is always afk or apathetic. The rest want to play UN. Though you can't fix that problem, there should be penalties for leaving so it can't just fuck games over that way.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
27.08.2013 - 22:26
Penalties for leaving really doesn't entice you to play, quite the opposite in fact. The alliance system is still a mess, part of the reason you see higher ranks only playing team type scenarios is because you know they will get gangbanged and have no chance, perfect example I joined a Ancient World game, picked Bruttii faction ended up having to fight Germany and Macedonia alone whilst my two allies (rome and carthage) both rank 4 allied them, it was impossible because everyone else allied up. Anyway I feel your pain I too have noticed a drop in decent games to be played.
27.08.2013 - 23:37
I just make 3v3 Europe games or Join WWII. Fill in the dead space between those to with a random scenario here and there. Tunder I'll duel you anyday
I can't promise an equal playing field though.
----
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. ~ Gen. George S. Patton
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word