Get Premium to hide all ads
28.08.2013 - 04:06
Whats up with all the sp craving?I see multiple threads and topics with suggestions and/or whining.Give more sp for that,give more sp for the other or take away sp for this or the other.
Please help me understand cause i might be stupid afterall.My faith in humanity is getting lost with each day.Why you want more and more sp?What will you do with it?Theres only so much upgrades you can have.And even if you get all the upgrades (im caped at this point i dont need anything else) this will mean you will be a higher rank than your skill and you will probabely suck for your rank.We are full or rank 8 noobs cause of this.
----
28.08.2013 - 06:29
Dragon
Account deleted
Holy crap you are right ...people geting greedy for ranks pr something?!

I have an idea ...100 SP for just entering a game, 1 SP/per second for just siting in the lobby, merging SP with the forums etc. ....
28.08.2013 - 06:38
Written by Guest, 28.08.2013 at 06:29

I have an idea ...100 SP for just entering a game, 1 SP/per second for just siting in the lobby, merging SP with the forums etc. ....

1 SP/per second for just siting in the lobby

Hahaha if that happened all of us who only stay afk in aw will be number 1 in sp xD
----

28.08.2013 - 06:48
Dragon
Account deleted
Written by YazanTheSexy, 28.08.2013 at 06:38

Hahaha if that happened all of us who only stay afk in aw will be number 1 in sp xD

God i hope you realized i was sarcastic.
28.08.2013 - 09:32
Written by Guest, 28.08.2013 at 06:48

God i hope you realized i was sarcastic.

Don't worry, I'm sure he was. ¿Or not?
----
28.08.2013 - 10:15
Lol
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
28.08.2013 - 12:09

You avatar stealer... Did you just copy my avatar? ._.
----
28.08.2013 - 12:43
Written by Milkyy, 28.08.2013 at 12:09

wtf!!! i have this avatar for more than 2 months already!! you thief!!
----

28.08.2013 - 12:57
Written by YazanTheSexy, 28.08.2013 at 12:43

Written by Milkyy, 28.08.2013 at 12:09

wtf!!! i have this avatar for more than 2 months already!! you thief!!

Lol seriously? I got it like a week ago, but didn't know you had the same xD lol's
----
28.08.2013 - 13:00
Well there is meant to be more than one of you...
28.08.2013 - 13:36
Written by Khal.eesi, 28.08.2013 at 04:06

Whats up with all the sp craving?I see multiple threads and topics with suggestions and/or whining.Give more sp for that,give more sp for the other or take away sp for this or the other.
Please help me understand cause i might be stupid afterall.My faith in humanity is getting lost with each day.Why you want more and more sp?What will you do with it?Theres only so much upgrades you can have.And even if you get all the upgrades (im caped at this point i dont need anything else) this will mean you will be a higher rank than your skill and you will probabely suck for your rank.We are full or rank 8 noobs cause of this.

I like that it would cost SP to abandon a game (not just lose the SP you accumulated in-game). IDK about people wanting more SP... They wantz da upgradez and da rankz NOWZ
30.08.2013 - 11:50
Written by Grimm, 28.08.2013 at 13:36

I like that it would cost SP to abandon a game (not just lose the SP you accumulated in-game). IDK about people wanting more SP... They wantz da upgradez and da rankz NOWZ

You know that some people rn by what they are told, not by time, wich means that some ppl have tp leave the game because they were forced to by their parents XD
----
30.08.2013 - 12:52
Written by LordEdwardthe5th, 30.08.2013 at 11:50

You know that some people rn by what they are told, not by time, wich means that some ppl have tp leave the game because they were forced to by their parents XD

Not my fault a 12 year old ruined the experience of other 19 pleople (and took the place of another individual that may have stayed) because he wanted to play a scenario 5 minutes before eating or going to bed.....
02.09.2013 - 08:40
Written by Tundy, 30.08.2013 at 12:52

Written by LordEdwardthe5th, 30.08.2013 at 11:50

Not my fault a 12 year old ruined the experience of other 19 pleople (and took the place of another individual that may have stayed) because he wanted to play a scenario 5 minutes before eating or going to bed.....

Then you don't have the right to complain, if you are still upset about 12 year olds then get off the internet or just play with friends only.
----
02.09.2013 - 21:01
Who needs sp/upgrades/rank to enjoy AtWar :/ I personally prefer staying at a low rank and enjoying my time playing, instead of fussing about farming sp and such
----
It's amazing where the paranoid mind can take you.
-Bill Ayers
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word