‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
05.04.2011 - 13:09
 zeze
I must become premuim to get: anti-aircraft, - create private and team games
- create games for 20 players and world map games, access to global and so :S
all my friends are not premium and could do that but i must buy it why is this happening
05.04.2011 - 13:30
That's because you probably created your account after the 1.0 update, when Afterwind wasn't 'beta' anymore. I think Ivan and Amok explained it well in one of the latest update notes.

Quote:
Glorious moment is upon us, fellow players! And yet... things around seem strangely unchanged. That is probably because for most of you (those who joined before today), things largely remained the same - except you now have a free lifetime subscription and a nice little trophy in your profile. There are a few other minor differences, like, for example, name change is now free and Anti-aircraft, Lucky Bastard, Great Combinator and Iron Fist are now available from the beginning and are no longer upgrades.

As for new players, they can still play the game for free, with hardly any inconveniences. Should they want more, there are extra features which are available with subscription or a feature pack - they can be found here.

Obviously, releasing a v.1.0 doesn't mean we're going to stop working on the game - far from it, we have some amazing ideas and we want to implement them. This might take some time though, because at the moment we want to concentrate on promotion - we feel we have a great game on our hands, and not everyone in the world has heard of it yet! This obviously needs to be corrected.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word