Get Premium to hide all ads
09.09.2013 - 08:15

Some of you are still referring to Kona and Hugo about the recruitment, since they opened the first topic, but they aren't recruitment guys. It's me, so that is the reason i'm reopening it. Anyways, we are still accepting the applications for new DJ's in AW Radio. If you wish to join, please send me "tesla", a PM with the following information:

• DJ Experience
  • Country and Timezone
  • When would you play (if possible convert to current US Eastern Standard Time - UTC−05:00)
  • What genre/s of music/s would you play? (you can have several)
  • Do you have microphone and wish to use your voice on radio?
  • Are you serious about being an ACTIVE DJ?
  • How many hours per week would you approximately broadcast?
  • What is your Skype (optional, but we use it mostly to communicate between DJ's)

We select new recruits based on Timezone, Genres and Activity. We recruit new members every sunday. If you weren't selected, then we still keep you on the list for next week. Also, microphone usage is optional and not mandatory. However, we do want ACTIVE DJ's. That would be all; if you have any questions feel free to post below or send me a PM/PR.

If you don't know how to send a PM, click here

¤tesla,
Head of atWar Radio.

Special thanks to Kona-Chan.
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
19.11.2013 - 15:31
I have DJ experience and have enough tools and supply's to play any song, whether its popular or not, I live in the UK so, do most of my time will be able to play music, due to holidays in my area. I have top quality Mics and recorders to play songs, i could also do live commentary, and i would be able to do this with a suitable partner. I hope you select me for your Atwar radio so i can help you bring the joy to other players. I can also play games, interviews, special atwar news for you, as i said i would need a suitable partner, which doesn't need to much equipment but will need a microphone and headset.

I hope you are willing to listen to my request. From Jake,

(PS. I am not a child thinking he could do it, since i know many players would be annoyed if a young player done the radio.)

23.11.2013 - 14:58
Greetings,

Unfortunately, tesla and KonaChan are busy with real life. For now, I am temporarily Chief DJ! If anyone is interested in being a DJ contact me ASAP through PM . Also, fill out the application and steps exactly as Tesla describes how above!
Huzzah!
31.12.2013 - 15:06
Kona is a great host <3
23.01.2014 - 04:38
Add DJ Avataros

----
23.01.2014 - 05:02
Avataros i have left aw but i add you to our dj list since i m the head of radio.
Talk with Hugosch or Madara to give you permissions and settings.
Bye.
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
23.01.2014 - 05:07
Written by tesla, 23.01.2014 at 05:02

Avataros i have left aw but i add you to our dj list since i m the head of radio.
Talk with Hugosch or Madara to give you permissions and settings.
Bye.

bye
----
Things that happened can't be changed, look forward and search for what can fix the issue you caused in the past.
25.01.2014 - 21:29
I wanna be a dj on at war radio cause i have a dj experience too
25.01.2014 - 23:45
Written by LuciasT, 25.01.2014 at 21:29

I wanna be a dj on at war radio cause i have a dj experience too

Fill out the application.
01.02.2014 - 12:58
DJ Experience : 2 year on blogs on internet
Country and Timezone Turkey UTC +02:00
When would you play : im playing 5 hour everyday
What genre/s of music/s would you play? rock chillout
Do you have microphone and wish to use your voice on radio? : I have and yes i want to
Are you serious about being an ACTIVE DJ? Yes
How many hours per week would you approximately broadcast? I can do it 25 hour in week
What is your Skype luciast2
08.02.2014 - 12:13
I wish to be a dj.I am on every day and weekends like 15/24 on too bored to play.I think i will be great dj

DJ Experience : my home dj
Country and Timezone: Albania +8 from AW time
When would you play : 2 hours every day,all day at weekends
What genre/s of music/s would you play? i will like to be a request dj
Do you have microphone and wish to use your voice on radio? : I have and no i will not
How many hours per week would you approximately broadcast? I can do it 26 hour in week
What is your Skype dont have
----
08.02.2014 - 12:15
Written by JUGERS2, 08.02.2014 at 12:13

I wish to be a dj.I am on every day and weekends like 15/24 on too bored to play.I think i will be great dj

Do you have microphone and wish to use your voice on radio? : I have and no i will not
How many hours per week would you approximately broadcast? I can do it 26 hour in week

Hello
The Radio isn't taking anyone onboard currently. Although I strictly disagree with this, apparently several changes will be coming soon so I suggest coming back later to apply. Stay tuned for my for my atwar Radio show in 45 minutes. Playing electro, house and trance music for 3 to 4 hours. I know you'll enjoy it
08.02.2014 - 12:18
Written by Trooper21, 08.02.2014 at 12:15

Written by JUGERS2, 08.02.2014 at 12:13

Hello
The Radio isn't taking anyone onboard currently. Although I strictly disagree with this, apparently several changes will be coming soon so I suggest coming back later to apply. Stay tuned for my for my atwar Radio show in 45 minutes. Playing electro, house and trance music for 3 to 4 hours. I know you'll enjoy it

Ok mate.I will listen you but i am muted so i cant say post anything (http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=12178&message_id=132666#m132666)
----
15.02.2014 - 20:53
When it comes back I would like to apply.
Haven't been hearing as much classic rock lately.
Life's been good to me so far....
21.02.2014 - 22:09
Just a quick update! After some collaboration with a moderator I've decided to reopen recruitment for the radio and ATN. Not only that, you can expect some new art for the radio coming soon. Thank you!
24.02.2014 - 20:41
I am interested how do i sign up?
24.02.2014 - 20:57
Written by MrTooSexy, 24.02.2014 at 20:41

Fill out the application at the top and PM it to me!
Thanks.
25.02.2014 - 04:29
Written by Madara, 24.02.2014 at 20:57

Written by MrTooSexy, 24.02.2014 at 20:41

Fill out the application at the top and PM it to me!
Thanks.

I vouch for Zyzz.
09.06.2014 - 20:58
Hello all. I have given this plenty of thought and I would very much like to become a DJ for AW. I know quite a lot about music, and I have experience playing for others. I'm serious about my application and as such, will do my best to do this properly.

Here is my application thing.
DJ Experience: I have played before at parties (private and public) tho i hever got any money for it. hue
Country and Timezone: I live in Portugal (same timezone as UK)
When would you play: I can play during diff times if need be. But mainly after 22h p.m
What genre/s of music/s would you play?: I can do Indie/Alternative/Classic Rock. Also electronic music, mainly Drum and Bass (i can mix)
Do you have microphone and wish to use your voice on radio?: I have, but I'm not planing on
Are you serious about being an ACTIVE DJ?: Very much so! Wouldn't be applying if I wasn't.
How many hours per week would you approximately broadcast?: Well, that would depend on the week ofc, But 6/7 on average
What is your Skype (optional, but we use it mostly to communicate between DJ's): PM me and I will give it.

Thank you. Hope to hear from you asap
23.09.2014 - 02:51
I should DJ i live in new york
----
There is three ways to do things, good, bad, and the way i do it
26.09.2014 - 13:58
Bosnjak Amko
Account deleted
It could be nice to be a DJ.Im up to be AW's DJ because atWar is pretty dead...
DJ Experience: I have some programs for editing/mixing music and also I love almost all types of music and yt is full of good music so its not problem to find something for AW mates.
Country and Timezone: I live in Bosnia and Herz. and There is CEST(GMT+2hours)
When would you play: I would play it at the evening maybe after 20:00 and at the weekends im active during the days too.
What genre/s of music/s would you play? Balkan music/Techno/Electronic/Pop music and Sevdah music too
Are you serious about being an ACTIVE DJ?: Its stupid questions but i have to say YES
Skiped one cuz its not that important i wanna have more fun cuz im only focused on playing cws when im logged in LoL
What is your Skype (optional, but we use it mostly to communicate between DJ's): I forgot my skype username and pasword cuz im not using it that much but if need i could make another profile easly..
17.06.2015 - 18:05
DJ Experience: I love being a DJ,it's so cool,I've been to many cancer of DJ's,one of aviccii when he come to our country and many People including Martin Garrix Aswell.

Country And TimeZone:I live In Morocco and we have the same time As UK! (GMT+1)

When would you play: I would play each time i come to Atwar,plus im active in Weekend,so Atwar radio will always be Active!!

What Genre of Music would you play: I would play POP and ROCK songs Mostly,and many other things according to what People choose!

Are you serious about being an Active DJ: Why wouldn't i if i was going to apply LOL.

Do you have microphone and wish to use your voice on Radio: Yes i do have a microphone,but i won't use my voice cuz people will laugh at my english lol.

How many hours per week would you approximotly Broadcost: I don't know,depends on time and things i should do.

What is your Skype: I have a skype,but you say it's not important,so no need to

Accept me,im already bored!
----
http://prntscr.com/7dzova
17.06.2015 - 20:00
(deleted)
Account deleted
Written by EvakFromSkam, 17.06.2015 at 18:05

DJ Experience: I love being a DJ,it's so cool,I've been to many cancer of DJ's,one of aviccii when he come to our country and many People including Martin Garrix Aswell.

When would you play: I would play each time i come to Atwar,plus im active in Weekend,so Atwar radio will always be Active!!

What Genre of Music would you play: I would play POP and ROCK songs Mostly,and many other things according to what People choose!

Are you serious about being an Active DJ: Why wouldn't i if i was going to apply LOL.

Do you have microphone and wish to use your voice on Radio: Yes i do have a microphone,but i won't use my voice cuz people will laugh at my english lol.

How many hours per week would you approximotly Broadcost: I don't know,depends on time and things i should do.

nice spam,ttopic inactive 8 months
18.06.2015 - 05:54
Written by Charlie Puth, 17.06.2015 at 20:00

Written by EvakFromSkam, 17.06.2015 at 18:05

Not a Spam,I want to be a DJ,don't ruin this pls
----
http://prntscr.com/7dzova
18.06.2015 - 08:32
(deleted)
Account deleted
Quote:
Quote:
Written by EvakFromSkam, 18.06.2015 at 05:54

Not a Spam,I want to be a DJ,don't ruin this pls

just send pm to hugo and he will give you permissions for atwar radio forum.
10.08.2015 - 17:34
I can be a good dj
31.08.2015 - 11:01
I want to be DJ
09.12.2015 - 23:42
Currently on hold till the radio is implemented. Locked.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word