Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by dovakiin, 17.09.2013 - 18:52
I believe us low ranks should get tournaments too, not just the high ranks like Tophats and Tesla and Anon. So, if anyone wants to join, post it here. This is for ranks 0-4 ONLY! I can make a bracket, and I would like to know if I can get a trophy made. Thanks!
01.10.2013 - 00:33
Written by Madara, 30.09.2013 at 15:03

Written by Mr_Own_U, 30.09.2013 at 13:17

Midrank tourny 6-8! lol

If anyone is interested I'll gladly host a mid rank tournament. Can I get any support? PM me if you're interested.

im in too!
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

11.01.2014 - 04:51
Nothing for rank 5's D:
----
"insert quote here"
-"insert famous person here"
11.01.2014 - 17:39
One of the reasons there hasnt been any low rank tournament is because most low ranks dont know how to play well, a tournament is suppost to be competetive, most low ranks are not used to play in small maps, they like freedoom to expand, they dont know how to handle a close range 1v1, and they like high budgets to start with, specially with 0-4 ranks.
i can see a tournament between players wfing eachothers on first turn, or sending all units twords enemies land instead of expanding, making useless walls, or not walling at all.
my opinion is that 0-4 is too low, i mean a rank0 is a player that just started, dont even know what units to use, or what cities to protect, if you can remember urself playing when you were that low you know what im talking about, however is nice of you to think about low ranks
maybe 3-6 would be more wise choice, no alts allowed...
also you will only get a couple decent players, so i dont think is really fair to give a medal to someone who beat the crap out of skilless players
11.01.2014 - 18:43
Written by lOrd pOnteZ, 11.01.2014 at 17:39

One of the reasons there hasnt been any low rank tournament is because most low ranks dont know how to play well, a tournament is suppost to be competetive, most low ranks are not used to play in small maps, they like freedoom to expand, they dont know how to handle a close range 1v1, and they like high budgets to start with, specially with 0-4 ranks.
i can see a tournament between players wfing eachothers on first turn, or sending all units twords enemies land instead of expanding, making useless walls, or not walling at all.
my opinion is that 0-4 is too low, i mean a rank0 is a player that just started, dont even know what units to use, or what cities to protect, if you can remember urself playing when you were that low you know what im talking about, however is nice of you to think about low ranks
maybe 3-6 would be more wise choice, no alts allowed...
also you will only get a couple decent players, so i dont think is really fair to give a medal to someone who beat the crap out of skilless players

My Mid Rank tournament was ranks 5-8. I'm gonna host another soon and with 5-7, MAYBE 4-7, 4-8 or 5-8. Not 100% sure yet. Besides, rank 0-4 wouldn't even get more than 8 active players that would follow the rules and whatnot. Personally, a mid rank is even cutting it a bit close. They'll be a tournament for you guys hosted by me soon, no worries.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word