Get Premium to hide all ads
01.04.2014 - 01:51
Its a new month and once again we have decided the "Player of the Month". VRIL has been gone for almost a month now so I'll be publishing the PotM threads from now on.

We'v already awarded this player before and there are some players who deserve it too, but none compare to the level of dedication show by this player. He is one of the hosts in the Fight of the Spectacular tournament and has helped other learn more about the game.

Winner of March:

Congrats Mr_Own_U, and thank you very much for helping us, and the AW-community!

Current candidates for player of the year 2014:
  • 1. Winner of January: Mr_Own_U
  • 2. Winner of February: Soul
  • 3. Winner of March: Mr_Own_U

Past Player of the Year winners:
    2012 - Avatar
    2013 - Chess
    01.04.2014 - 02:03
    Congratulations
    01.04.2014 - 02:34
    Congrats
    01.04.2014 - 07:22
    Another troll as potm
    ----
    01.04.2014 - 08:45
    AlexMeza
    Account deleted
    Congrats, but two POTMs? :l There are other people who deserve it too, and since other people could get it twice too, seems kinda unfair.
    01.04.2014 - 10:34
    Written by Guest, 01.04.2014 at 08:45

Congrats, but two POTMs? :l There are other people who deserve it too, and since other people could get it twice too, seems kinda unfair.

It's fine to get Potm twice, if someone deserves for that months work then they shouldn't be discounted due to the fact they have previously won an award. Not many other names really stand out this month tbh.

Congratulations MoU.
    01.04.2014 - 11:07
    AlexMeza
    Account deleted
    Written by b0nker2, 01.04.2014 at 10:34

Written by Guest, 01.04.2014 at 08:45

It's fine to get Potm twice, if someone deserves for that months work then they shouldn't be discounted due to the fact they have previously won an award. Not many other names really stand out this month tbh.

Congratulations MoU.

Yes but if so, others could also get it when possible. POTM is now getting meaningless, since Soul got it when being inactive for a month and clearly said he was going inactive. If there's gonna be a POTM for him, he should get it on time. The name says it "Player of the MONTH".
    01.04.2014 - 11:16
    Congrats.
    ----
    We are not the same - I am a Martian.
    We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

01.04.2014 - 11:18
    Congratulations again
    ----
    01.04.2014 - 11:40
    Rotm was the only award that ever mattered really.
    gratz mou
    ----
    01.04.2014 - 13:56
    Congratulations, friend. Though, I must ask: Why is he POTM again? I've met individuals throughout March that have done just as much good, but they are not noticed? I'm not saying Mr. Own U doesn't deserve it (He obviously does), but maybe you should have a broader selection of POTM winners? Also, it seems players who aren't known very well by the Mods/Staff aren't ever going to win POTM obviously, due to the fact that...well...they don't know them (Not because of Mod bias or anything, toooootally ;P), but maybe we can have a pinned thread where people can just chat-up on good deeds and interesting things people are up to, to broaden the search for POTM? I could see AWTimes getting behind it as well, interviewing those people for notes etc. I'm not sure if a thread like that already exists, as I'm writing via Stream of Conscious at the current time, so please correct me if I'm wrong. Again, Gratz to Own U.
    01.04.2014 - 14:42
    Congratulations, once again.
    01.04.2014 - 14:53
    Congratulations MOU!
    01.04.2014 - 17:30
    Thank you I am very gracious..

But this isn't my award this month.. I think as some other players said, there are guys who fly under the radar and are really quiet about it.. 1 was enough for me. I am truly honored for a 2nd one!
    ----
    It's not the end.

01.04.2014 - 17:45
    Conglatulation
    01.04.2014 - 17:45
     G.K
    Gtatz bro
    ----
    More u cry less u piss on the bed...... Krat Rules
    01.04.2014 - 23:23
    Congratz MOU!! But I do agree POTM should be given to more than just a set group of people who slowly alternate between themselves.
    14.04.2014 - 12:28
    Congrats Pal!
    ----
    Believe you can and you're halfway there
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word