Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Google, 07.12.2015 - 08:51

Want to learn the game? Need some experience? Tired of getting conquered?

If that describes YOU, then you're at the right place!

At the AtWar Find-Mentor Center, we will try to help you as much as we can. We give you a selection of mentors who will teach you the basics of the game, give some tips and tricks and answer any questions that pop in your mind.
You will be included in the community from the start, and have an advantage over the other, non-mentored newbies!

Remember we want respectable lower ranks (0-7) who work well with others, and really care about learning the game!

Benefits to Learning from the Pros:

- Experience
- Protection
- Answers to Questions
- Someone to guide you through the game, making friends, and learning the game
- Possibly a place in a clan
- More knowledge
- A good start at the game!

Here are the Trainers

PM, or PR any of these people at any time to get assistance in your everyday needs!

Phoenix
He can teach you more advanced concepts like TBs and LMs. He can teach 3k, 5k-eu, 3k-Africa, Ancient World games, 1v1 (duels) and 3v3 (CW). You would need speak an understandable level of English (if you can understand what I'm saying here, that's good enough), He doesn't mind using google translate to help explain more complex things.

Dinoscout
He is good on EU, can do 3v3s and 1v1s best, and does not really do much scenario. Can speak english, and passable Spanish.

Freeland
Freeland is a 3v3 and 5k player. Known for pushing people to find how they want to play, and showing them how to make that work with the economy given. Known for his "Freestyling" moves, and teamwork. Only knows english.

llThe_Witnessll
Speaks Spanish, and can speak English. He is a competitive player, and can teach 5k-10k-15k, 1v1, 3v3, Game Mechanics, Walls, among other things. He can also teach more advanced concepts like TBs and LMs

Alexis
Lives in Colombia and speaks English and Spanish. Can teach EU+ 3-10k, EU+ 3v3, World games from 3k until 50k and he's able to share some game mechanics like turnblocks, latemoves and principal strategies management.

The Tactician
Can understand English and Arabic, and enjoys destoria, competitive, the default map, and Europe+ with starting cash 3K, 5K, 10K, and 15K.

G.K
A nice and patient guy that speaks Portuguese, English, and passable French. He can teach some of the strongest turn blocks in this game, and can teach EU games and expansions. He just wants to help the community who does not know how to play EU skills.

Darth Zero
Can teach 3, 5, 10, 15k, battle for middle earth, strategies, how to slow roll, economy, TBs, LMs, and walls. He can speak English and Spanish, lives in Mexico.

cascaval
Can teach how to play most countries in EU+ 3v3, and Ancient World. Central timezone. Fluent in Romanian, Italian, English, and I could get by with French if needed. Mostly here to teach basics to those who don't speak english.

Universali
Can teach 3v3, 5k, and 3k, unit/money/micro-management along with game mechanics, tactics, tips/tricks, shortcuts, hotkeys, and strategies. Live in the Eastern Timezone and can speak English/Spanish.

Kappa1917
Speaks English and Hebrew, active player, can teach EU+ 3-10k duels, EU+ 3v3. He can also teach LMs, TBs, and advanced walling.

LukeTan
Speaks english and chinese, can teach eu+ 3v3, eu+ duels and a few general game skills, for example tbing.

Sascha
Speaks German and English, can teach EU+ 3-50k, EU+ 3v3, Ancient. He can also teach basics like LMs, TBs, and advanced walling.

Please PM Google Chrome if you are having difficulty interacting with any of the mentors, or if you are interested in being a teacher in this program.
-Thank You!

Written by Google, 26.12.2015 at 22:07

These players that are mentors are paid absolutely nothing, they (we) just want to make friends, and help others with their experience. Some players, such as Phoenix, have seen this program in work, and see that players actually learn and enjoy themselves. Others, such as Prometheus, have gone through the program themselves, and have been taught, and are coming around to teach new players. Others such as Dino, GOA, and Tact, are always friendly, and they see this as a way to expand their boarders, by making and teaching new friends.

If you read through my post you should understand how this program works. The players that I listed are players that wish to assist you, so PM/PR any of them for assistance, training, or just quizzing them. They are all friendly, well reputable players. I administrate the program by making sure that the mentors are having a good time teaching and are indeed helping, and that the mentees are learning and receiving the correct attention that is due.

PM me if you have any problems or questions with the program. Simply PM any of the mentors, and you should be on your way!

Made by Flaming Spaz and Google Chrome

31.10.2017 - 23:25
Written by Nukes_For_Free, 29.10.2017 at 17:20

Im searching for someone willing to train me into europe and other competitive maps.
Best would be between 23:00-5:00 UTC

k I guess I could try, timezone does look like a bit of a problem though
----

01.11.2017 - 03:33
Written by LukeTan, 31.10.2017 at 23:25

Written by Nukes_For_Free, 29.10.2017 at 17:20

Im searching for someone willing to train me into europe and other competitive maps.
Best would be between 23:00-5:00 UTC

k I guess I could try, timezone does look like a bit of a problem though

Thank u,
xD U will never know if u wont try
23.11.2017 - 00:43
Help wanted. i want to learn to play the to win. not just play the game. i live in the united states. i dont speak any other language than english. i have a limited amout of time to play, so i only play casual games for the most part. there is too much going on to really play quick games. i cant see everything that goes on that fast. if there is someone that is patient enough to try to help me through the mail room that would be cool. i am not looking to tie anyone up with live help constantly. sometimes live conversation would be cool too, but not all the time.
28.11.2017 - 16:45
Ok, outstanding
29.11.2017 - 19:27
Thread Retired.

New one here.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word