‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
09.05.2019 - 09:44
Bug Report
Expected behavior
When I click join game, I expect the game to load as it has for several turns before this.

Actual behavior
When I click join game, it loads normally up until I reach the Finalizing stage. It then gives me some error messages and fails to finish loading (See attachment).

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Click join game I guess.

Information:
Browser: Google Chrome

Browser version: Chrome 74

Any other relevant information:
The specific map is British Isles, no other maps or games seem to be giving me the same issue, for the past five turns of this particular match I have not encountered this issue. I have tried clearing my cache and it has not given me any different results. I have tried using a different browser, Firefox 65.0.1, and am still having the issue.
Attachments:
09.05.2019 - 13:05
The same thing has happened to me on numerous maps.
----

09.05.2019 - 13:14
Ive tested it and the fix is to change browsers. microsoft edge works for me
----

09.05.2019 - 15:55
Someone else provided a different supposedly working solution. Afaik I'd say the map has the Finalizing Error, which always causes this bug for all players on later turns. (Casual games)
So not your fault. I'd suggest you contact the map creator and watch out for this map in future.
12.09.2021 - 10:23
 Dave (Admin)
Written by GI-Jew, 09.05.2019 at 09:44

This should be fixed now. I've released a patch to prevent this particular JS error from happening.

I tested starting a game in the British Isles map, and it worked correctly for me now, although I did not play a full game on it. There could certainly be other/different errors out there we haven't found yet, so if you run into any more problems with it just let me know.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

12.09.2021 - 10:29
 Dave (Admin)
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word