‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
10.06.2020 - 19:32
I recently played a game that I lost (I maybe could of won but it was taking too long, and we were almost definitely gonna lose as my ally was somehow not taking any land at all) What made me surrender wasn't the fact that I was going to inevitably be overrun. It was that my homeland provinces were magically taken by bombers when I had checked and made sure that they had no air transports, therefore no units to capture the city. There were no destroyers or anything like that. Yet they captured two capital cities of some nations. I thought bombers couldn't capture cities and could only soften up defenses/destroy units in minor cities.
10.06.2020 - 20:54
Maybe they had stealth too, in addition to the bombers
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
10.06.2020 - 23:21
Shouldn't it be revealed after they capture or get in range? Can helicopters or any other air unit capture cities? (they didn't use helicopters, but one of my other enemies who didn't capture it did previously use stealth air units)
11.06.2020 - 07:36
Was it a map created by a player?
in the editor you can create units allow or disallow any unit to conquer, if this is the case you should contact the creator of the map
11.06.2020 - 13:06
It was just the world map
23.07.2020 - 21:24
 Dave (Admin)
Please follow the bug report format: https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=39713
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word