Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Meester, 05.08.2014 - 02:01
Late by 5 days but this was a hard pick. Many new tournaments and players were found to be willing to help others in help chat.

I'll admit it was hard to come to a decision but we think this player is deserving of the title. The player is hosting the 2nd Multiskill Tournament which was a success last year and has also been found to be a very useful player overall.

Winner of July:

Congrats b0nker2, and thank you very much for helping us, and the AW-community!

Current candidates for player of the year 2014:
  • 1. Winner of January: Mr_Own_U
  • 2. Winner of February: Soul
  • 3. Winner of March: Mr_Own_U
  • 4. Winner of April: Laochra
  • 5. Winner of May: hdrakon
  • 6. Winner of June: Nobody
  • 7. Winner of July: b0nker2

Past Player of the Year winners:
    2012 - Avatar
    2013 - Chess
  • 07.08.2014 - 18:35
     Acquiesce (Mod)
    Nobody is a hard act to follow well done!
    ----
    The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
    08.08.2014 - 03:10
    Much deserve and congrats.

But why is he PoTM of July because of his contribution last year? Much logic and wonders
    ----

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/t7zo9c.jpg[/img]
    08.08.2014 - 03:32
    What he says is true, I've played him a million times.
    ----
    The funny thing about this is by the time you realize that this is completely pointless, it's too late to stop reading.
    08.08.2014 - 03:33
    Written by AlBoZzZ, 07.08.2014 at 17:58

@V-dog115 yea but you care of 1v1 me so you can learn from the big boys. After 1 million 1v1 we did u finally won one. So get some training before trashtalk to me.
    @Bonker whatever u say but con. Idk what they saw in you for being player of the month but congrats

1. I've played you like twice. 2. Learn to use the quote button narb
    ----
    The funny thing about this is by the time you realize that this is completely pointless, it's too late to stop reading.
    08.08.2014 - 04:37
    Written by AlBoZzZ, 07.08.2014 at 17:58

@V-dog115 yea but you care of 1v1 me so you can learn from the big boys. After 1 million 1v1 we did u finally won one. So get some training before trashtalk to me.

shut up

08.08.2014 - 04:48
    How has Mauzer never been recognized as PotM? Its a little ridiculous.
    08.08.2014 - 07:35
    Written by pacobell4life, 08.08.2014 at 04:48

PotM / PotY are about contributions to the community and not being a good player. For good players there are other recognitions (medals, trophies, SPs, ELO, etc.). Is the difference clear?
    ----
    08.08.2014 - 12:39
    I wonder would i live to see my name as PoTM T_T!!
    ----

08.08.2014 - 15:56
    Written by Columna Durruti, 08.08.2014 at 07:35

PotM / PotY are about contributions to the community and not being a good player. For good players there are other recognitions (medals, trophies, SPs, ELO, etc.). Is the difference clear?

Absolutely. I agree with you and I am judging his merits on your grading scale. Activity, participation, willingness to participate in CW and competitive games. In my mind he's a possible candidate every month and yet he's never been recognized. What better way is there to contribute to the community than actually playing the game and enjoying it? At some point I think you guys would just because he's been passed over the previous 24 months.
    09.08.2014 - 04:16
    Written by pacobell4life, 08.08.2014 at 15:56

Absolutely. I agree with you and I am judging his merits on your grading scale. Activity, participation, willingness to participate in CW and competitive games. In my mind he's a possible candidate every month and yet he's never been recognized. What better way is there to contribute to the community than actually playing the game and enjoying it? At some point I think you guys would just because he's been passed over the previous 24 months.

If this is the case then I would like the POTM award too please. Same goes for all the other competitive players too I guess.
    09.08.2014 - 09:52

"Just" playing CWs (and enjoying them) isn't enough for POTM. Profoundly admire Mauzer's stamina... but no, not sufficient for award.
    ----
    09.08.2014 - 15:36
    Written by Columna Durruti, 09.08.2014 at 09:52

"Just" playing CWs (and enjoying them) isn't enough for POTM. Profoundly admire Mauzer's stamina... but no, not sufficient for award.

Yes he doesnt worth it , now when will you give me the POTM award :3 ^_^
    ----

09.08.2014 - 17:23
    Congratz bonker <3
    You deserve it.
    (kisass) (shows im actually nice person) (gets paid to say this)
    ----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
    10.08.2014 - 03:08
    Written by Waffel, 09.08.2014 at 17:23

Congratz bonker <3
    You deserve it.
    (kisass) (shows im actually nice person) (gets paid to say this)

you get paid to say this !!
    ----

11.08.2014 - 15:26
    Gongratz bonka!!!!!
    ----
    11.08.2014 - 15:28
    Written by b0nker2, 05.08.2014 at 07:48

I am surprised, I don't feel I deserve it really. Nonetheless thanks. I dedicate this to my Albanian fanbase, to BertanK for being the tastiest kebab and to our father Zizou. GG nore

Mmmm is the shit with albania joke or something?
    ----
    13.08.2014 - 04:26
    Congratulations to b0nker for getting more than the average number of POTM awards.
    ----
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word