Get Premium to hide all ads
07.10.2014 - 08:58
Epic Win's Collection: General guides.

This guide is outdated. Please refer here for the updated collection: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=22476

For the more basic purposes, please read the FAQ first.

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=8746 <<<< This link lead to More FAQ!!!. Read for basic purposes.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=15891 <<<<This link lead to General guides to the game: Basic.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=15892 <<<This link lead to General guides to the game: Intermediate.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=15893 <<<This link lead to General guides to the game: Advance.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=15894 <<<This link lead to General guides to the game: Clause.

For complement your learning, you might as well check the next links:

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=10024 <<< Guide to 3vs3
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=9217 <<< AW's Knowledge Collection
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=15896 <<< Walls.

Click on the names for go at the page. After this line you will find the introduction, as well as my personal point of view about the current 3vs3 system.

Introduction.

I've made theses guides based on experience. One day, I was playing a CW with Syndicate. We lost our two western players very quickly, and once again, I was forced to rush the east and save the clan war. I was annoyed that some basic concepts such as "Slow roll" and "Sea walls" where not know by my teammates. So, first I decide to make a guide about theses concepts. After that, I've expand the guide for includes even more concepts. I had to cut the guide in 3 parts.

I was talking to Laochra about how terribly was that CW. I told him:

" I wish there was a way to improve fast...:"
" There is only one way to improve: Playing 3vs3 and competitive games".
" Well as Desu said in his post, you can only learn by playing...."
" That's correct."
" But my guys on clan are inactive unless a CW is up ;_;. I ever wonder if they know what is 3vs3."
" lol. Many player does that =/."
" hey, I think I got an idea. What about speed up the process? "

And here is where the guide start off! After made the guide I have shared it with other players with join.me, for get their opinion. I got interesting ideas from these players that I added up to the guide. And I expect to get more ideas now that the guide is revealed to the public!

I conclude this: You can not learn, as the other experts say, by just reading. The only way to learn is by playing the game. However, I think the process can be greatly speed up by reading: If you know what you are doing, then all you need is to do it in-game and done! You learned something!. I think that, if you read this guide, all you will need to do is put it on practice, and after that you can consider that you have learned it. Some players can learn something on one game, but some of them requires various games. It is OK , you will eventually learn it. So keep trying!

About Modern 3vs3's

Since AW competence is around the 3vs3 team games, you can find in lobby some games with competitive rules. However, there are some problems with it.

Many players had posted on forum their feel about the currently 3vs3's games. The next link enlist the arguments:

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=15821 Rank limits and how they kill 3v3s.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=10076 The Lack of Competitive Players Is Our Own Fault.

I support them, however, I made some 3vs3 for rank 5 and HellRaiser told me: " Why you don't train them before play?". The question makes sense.

But there is a lack of guides on the forums. The clans of nowadays does not share their information with the other's. I've been thinking my whole life why the clans does not share. Some players told me " It is a secret between us" or " We just don't want x person to know it". Whatever is the reason, these clans should understand: Your guides can help whole atWar. Your guides can train the next generation.

My final conclusion is not intended to force the other clans to share their "secrets". But if you are a player, and you've made an interesting guide, and you think the guide can help someone, then please share it with the rest of players. I think if we fill the forum with useful information and excellence guides, the newbies can learn more. No, not only the newbies. You can also learn more. Other's players can learn from you, and you can learn from other players.
07.10.2014 - 09:21
Written by clovis1122, 07.10.2014 at 08:58

The game: Guides and compilation.

I support them, however, I made some 3vs3 for rank 5 and HellRaiser told me: " Why you dont train them before play?". The question makes sense.

But there is a lack of guides on the forums. The clans of nowadays does not share their information with the other's. I've been thinking my whole life why the clans does not share. Some players told me " It is a secret between us" or " We just dont want x person to know it". Whatever is the reason, these clans should understand: Your guides can help whole atWar. Your guides can train the next generation.

My final conclusion is not intended to force the other clans to share their "secrets". But if you are a player, and you've made an interesting guide, and you think the guide can help someone, then please share it with the rest of players. I think if we fill the forum with useful information and excellence guides, the newbies can learn more. No, not only the newbies. You can also learn more. Other's players can learn from you, and you can learn from other players.

And games will be boring, because everybody knows the same amount, everybody knows the same moves. Its boring, there are reasons some people know more than others, and thats because of the experience and their skills. You can't teach that to others.
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
07.10.2014 - 10:47
 G.K
Great job
----
More u cry less u piss on the bed...... Krat Rules
07.10.2014 - 10:57
Great work and dedication

5/5
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
07.10.2014 - 11:50
These guides are awesome. You've done a great job.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

08.10.2014 - 08:20
Written by Waffel, 07.10.2014 at 09:21

I support them, however, I made some 3vs3 for rank 5 and HellRaiser told me: " Why you dont train them before play?". The question makes sense.

But there is a lack of guides on the forums. The clans of nowadays does not share their information with the other's. I've been thinking my whole life why the clans does not share. Some players told me " It is a secret between us" or " We just dont want x person to know it". Whatever is the reason, these clans should understand: Your guides can help whole atWar. Your guides can train the next generation.

And games will be boring, because everybody knows the same amount, everybody knows the same moves. Its boring, there are reasons some people know more than others, and thats because of the experience and their skills. You can't teach that to others.

Stop being elitist! Let's just reinvent the wheel every time we wake up!
----
08.10.2014 - 11:05
Written by Columna Durruti, 08.10.2014 at 08:20

Written by Waffel, 07.10.2014 at 09:21

Stop being elitist! Let's just reinvent the wheel every time we wake up!

Im not being elitist, but like mou said in the other thread in clovis's its pretty useless and sure, if clovis enjoys making threads like this, I let him be. But dont spam these links in global all the time because people arent reading/commenting/caring about it...
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
08.10.2014 - 14:32
Out of 50 people that saw this page, only 8 of them are low-mid rank lol
Yeah, lets teach illyria or syndicate how to wall!
09.10.2014 - 09:02
Written by Waffel, 08.10.2014 at 11:05

Im not being elitist, but like mou said in the other thread in clovis's its pretty useless and sure, if clovis enjoys making threads like this, I let him be. But dont spam these links in global all the time because people arent reading/commenting/caring about it...

Written by Tundy, 08.10.2014 at 14:32

Out of 50 people that saw this page, only 8 of them are low-mid rank lol
Yeah, lets teach illyria or syndicate how to wall!

I am worried about this. I find very important that high ranks read the guide. Checking at the views, the intermediate and clause topic does not have enough attention of this group ( high ranks).

I think they need to read it and submit their opinion. After all, the clauses where made because there is different opinion. Does not matter if high ranks know everything or not, but if they read, they can think and suggest about it. Other opinions can certainly help improve the guides.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word