Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Amok, 01.04.2018 - 06:11
Inspired by the moderators AUA post

It's been a while since we've done something like this. So feel free to speak your mind, this is your chance to ask us about all sorts of stuff!
Off-topic, spam and plain silly comments will be removed and offenders prosecuted (just kidding).
05.04.2018 - 14:19
 4nic
Written by No Lackin, 04.04.2018 at 20:20

How did you guys come up with ELO currency?

its not a currency its a system. its been invented long time ago in chess
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

05.04.2018 - 14:23
 4nic
Written by Permamuted, 04.04.2018 at 09:05

"Most people" or "the whole atwar community" is a vague, immeasurable and largely silent group which players tend to use to as a pretext for their own desires. While i was r0-8 i just played away at my worldgames spamming blitz and mos. What did a few strat changes matter to me? What could i possibly contribute to such a discussion. In that thread are 26 upvotes from most of the active high ranks in the community. Who better to decide on how strategies should be balanced than the communities most experienced high ranks?

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=26707

Of course you can always attempt to go down the populist route and change the game according to threads like this. LB unarguably the most powerful strat in the game at the moment was voted as the 2nd weakest by 20% of the voters. You always can try listening to them and see which changes bring about the larger backlash. I play other strategy games and i haven't encountered a single 1 where the meta is determined by the uninformed desires of the masses. Please point me in the direction of a game that does that.

Strat changes have always been implemented after discussion by the games top players. People have always complained afterwards. Why the fear now? Ivan has said it himself. The game could remain the same the next 5 years and people would complain. Nobody is attempting to achieve perfection. We all know that doesnt exist. 2013 saw the pd/sm/imp meta. 2015 saw the gw/pd/gc/imp meta. 2016 - present sees the gw/lb/ds meta. Time to move on again so all the high ranks dont get bored. We are only trying to advance the meta. The vast majority of players will continue playing their scenarios and world games uncaring. And the jugers2s and players of that ilk will return to the game from long spells of inactivity to complain because they actually have to relearn some of the game.

Your call guys. I won't derail this thread any further.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

06.04.2018 - 11:06
Written by j-e-s-u-s, 02.04.2018 at 14:14

Scenario mod? when?
by this i mean someone who actualy will take care over trolls and scenario players problems
also really good work with editor

Hey, If any scenario player has a problem that needs a mod's help (that is when a player is breaking the rules), please contact me, or even another mod if for some reason you can't message me. I am more then happy to help. If a player is not breaking the rules, then a moderator's services are not required. Screenshots are required for reports.

Cheers!
08.04.2018 - 11:38
Helo Guys ,

A question for all of you there ,
Is there a way to recover password on a previous account that has not been active for pas 960 days it goes by nickname ( Illuminati322).... Associated e-mail is no longer existing and I cant seem to remember the password.
I would appreciate, if anyone would be willing to help out on this matter..

Thank you in advance ,
08.04.2018 - 12:12
Written by djiin93, 08.04.2018 at 11:38

Helo Guys ,

A question for all of you there ,
Is there a way to recover password on a previous account that has not been active for pas 960 days it goes by nickname ( Illuminati322).... Associated e-mail is no longer existing and I cant seem to remember the password.
I would appreciate, if anyone would be willing to help out on this matter..

Thank you in advance ,

problem solved, no admin needed
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
08.04.2018 - 20:02
@Clovis

I dont really know other thing, just only one thing...

when will you help us to fix this error in the old SL map maker? I make a new map, i draw the borders, so the borders aren't saving.

just this, i don't need to know anymore.

thanks.

08.04.2018 - 20:35
Could you pleaseeeee add a mass message optionnnnnn for leader's and officer's sooooo so we can have better communication... and I don't have to dm 127 different peopleeeee
09.04.2018 - 23:16
When will the map editor actually be function-able? When the editor was in the test server I reported a bunch of bugs and now that the editor is out it seems they are still there and are now even worse.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
10.04.2018 - 06:38
Written by Guest, 09.04.2018 at 23:16

I reported a bunch of bugs and now that the editor is out it seems they are still there

Are they? Feel free to bump the thread reporting which of the bugs are still alive. We'll take a look.
19.04.2018 - 16:38
If i get perma banned can u make me rank 8 @clovis?
----
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward

19.04.2018 - 18:32
Written by Kingjim, 19.04.2018 at 18:30

Written by Asylan, 08.04.2018 at 20:35

Could you pleaseeeee add a mass message optionnnnnn for leader's and officer's sooooo so we can have better communication... and I don't have to dm 127 different peopleeeee

This is why we need clan size limit. So you dont have to message all 127 people...oh i have a better idea for ur solution..it doesnt need coding...just post the message on clan forum.

To which little will read
20.04.2018 - 06:38
Written by Mr Tyler, 19.04.2018 at 16:38

If i get perma banned can u make me rank 8 @clovis?

No.
20.04.2018 - 06:39
Alright guys, thanks for the questions. I'll be closing this now.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word